Would you want Everton to lose any games if it helped get Martinez fired?

Would you want Everton to lose if it helped get Martinez fired?

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • No

Votes: 148 90.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elong

The fire rises
As it says in the title.

Mods I feel this might have been done before but it's a current hot topic, and according to one poster thousands of Evertons feel this way. I just want to be sure of it myself before commenting further.

I'll say no, but if we were safe and had zero to play for, I would be less arsed if we lost and it got him the boot. If you'd be happy to lose a semi.. oh boy, you won't be on my Xmas card list.
I wasn't particularly gutted about losing to city a few years back. That was a weird one.

Probably not needed mate, I can see the frustration boiling over and this is going to turn into another bickering match.

We don't need more arguments between us

No, I'm not trying to start bickering, that was already started by others belittling overseas fans.

It's just a simple vote. @matty1878 reckons there's thousands who would want us to lose, across all forums, but he couldn't back it up, so I'm trying to help him.

No. Not at all. Let's be honest a loss could be the catalyst for Martinez's much needed departure, but it's cringe worthy to want Everton to lose.

Logically you could also look along the lines of it being a short-term pain for long term gain etc etc, but for me that's not what is behind this

It's anti-Martinez sentiments going beyond pro-Everton. If he goes because of a defeat then fine, however I'd much rather we win games.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.