• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That was a little harsh. I meant in his lady 3 or 4 years he was happy with where we were.

He was innovative when he came here but I think we kinda ground him down...
I doubt he was “happy” not to be signing better players. Why do you think he went to Man Utd in the first place? It wasn’t because he likes red shirts!

what a braindead idea if they are even considering it.

The fans are taking enough of a kicking without getting that smug a-hole back

From splashing out mega money to chase bang average koeman to sacking him with no plan signing Bolasie for 700million pounds and bringing back scumbag Former Manchester United Legend Wayne Rooney, to sinking the club as low as it’s ever been by hiring that arrogant oaf last season.......if we hit the panic button again like jittery morons and do this then we basically are a Newcastle/Sunderland mess

what a braindead idea if they are even considering it.

The fans are taking enough of a kicking without getting that smug a-hole back

From splashing out mega money to chase bang average koeman to sacking him with no plan signing Bolasie for 700million pounds and bringing back scumbag Former Manchester United Legend Wayne Rooney, to sinking the club as low as it’s ever been by hiring that arrogant oaf last season.......if we hit the panic button again like jittery morons and do this then we basically are a Newcastle/Sunderland mess
And people thought big bill was out of the equation

This tells us everything we need to know about how we are run

Why anyone would want a manager back that only plays 4231, which the currently manager is failing with is beyond me. He bought a LOSER mentality in to the club that’s still there today

Big fat NO
I wouldn't have him back, but this is actually the opposite of what he did. Have a look at the decade before Moyes, that's loser mentality. He stopped that and got us winning games.

I wouldn't have him back, but this is actually the opposite of what he did. Have a look at the decade before Moyes, that's loser mentality. He stopped that and got us winning games.
It’s so weird - if he had a loser mentality he wouldn’t have left us, and he wouldn’t have left Preston.

I personally liked Moyes and thought he had a few good seasons. He was very good at managing on a budget. (Where’s the Arteta money Bill). I am sure he could have done better with more funds. However, his time has gone. Like Kendall, never go back.
Everton need a different type of saviour now. One that can buy wisely with big budgets, attract big players and compete at the top in the most competitive league.

Status
Not open for further replies.