• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually understood the pressure involved, never backed away from a sticky situation and I guarantee the cowards would be told to man up or get out

He crapped himself under pressure every single time! Its why we had such a poor record against the bigger sides.

He even messed up his biggest achievement with us.

Ten years ago I could kind of understand why he would be the right choice but not now.

Latest from Goodison.

He doesn't get us at all. Never did do. We want to win something.

We also win nothing after Moyes gone. I don't think which everton managers after Moyes left, who has better performance than him.....Koeman? Big Sam? Silva? Moyes may not the best manager, but he is the suitable manager to our team until now, we need a fast reacting manager who know our club and fast response to poor performance of our team, unless you want a new manager who may need half year to adapt our club and then it may too late for our team to fight against relegation.

If we are looking at an interim manager, to allow us some time to get the manager that we need, then I think Moyes is a strong candidate.

None of the managers after him are any better than him that’s the issue.

Its not really though is it? Its just more crap after him. They have just added to the many years of nothingness.

None of them were better but none of them were shockingly worse either. I am sick of being the same every season. Roughly the same positions, roughly the same stages of going out of the cups, the same disappointing results etc.

Give me something to get excited about. Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.