Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 110 42.3%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 72 27.7%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Look I'm no fan of Dyche long term.

But given our current situation and the fact he has us comfortably mid table if not for the points deduction tells me he has at least stopped the rot that was going to take us down after Frank and Benitez.

No one wants him, and we shouldn't, once we become a normal club again.

However, we are not currently a normal club
We just need to hope he can get the points needed to keep us up.

But he needs to be shown the door straight after the Arsenal game.

Again This absolute nonsense that we can’t afford to sack him, so him and his 2 clueless sidekicks Would probably cost us 5mil in the summer to get rid. That’s the maximum imo. So this summer we can’t sign a single player, is what you and others are saying ???
So We can’t even afford 2 free transfers this summer and pay them 50k a week.
That's not what I said, you're banding you're own figures about there without actually mentioning recruitment.
How much do you think it would be to recruit the likes of Potter and all his staff on minimum 3 year contracts never mind get rid of Dyche.
The thread is abou replacing Dyche with Potter nott getting in free transfers.

That's not what I said, you're banding you're own figures about there without actually mentioning recruitment.
How much do you think it would be to recruit the likes of Potter and all his staff on minimum 3 year contracts never mind get rid of Dyche.
The thread is abou replacing Dyche with Potter nott getting in free transfers.
You said we can’t afford to sack him and I’m saying that’s nonsense and it is
We ain’t paying potters 3yr salary up front. If it’s 4mil it’s 80k a week, we have to pay a manager and his team, whether that’s dyche or whoever

Absolutely no chance he leaves this summer if we stay up, which we will comfortably.

I think he’s more likely to stay should we go down. We really wouldn’t be able to afford sacking him in such circumstances, and he’s an ideal candidate to deal with Everton in the Championship anyway.

Should we stay up, we will just about be able to afford sacking him and just about be capable of attracting a ‘name’ that wants a Premier League job.

He isn't getting sacked, club think he's doing a good job given the circumstances.

More likely he'll get a new contract.
Who said he’s doing a good job ??
You can’t say he’s definitely saying like I can’t say he’s definitely going. Big rumours Thelwell is going he’s out of contract this summer, 777 have their own sporting team, Dransfield is one, can’t remember the others, they’ve been at games. Do you think. They’ve enjoyed recent performances? , the results? the crowd reaction? Who says they haven’t got managers already in mind to take over. They sacked the Heartha Berlin mananger as soon as they walked through the door

You said we can’t afford to sack him and I’m saying that’s nonsense and it is
We ain’t paying potters 3yr salary up front. If it’s 4mil it’s 80k a week, we have to pay a manager and his team, whether that’s dyche or whoever
That's not the way it works and I'm quite sure you're sensible enough to know that.
You'd be getting rid of Dyche and his team for a lot more than the 5m you quoted, and on your calculations Potter would be on 80k, that is a very Conservative estimate for him alone, what about the rest of his staff, are they working for nothing?
Remember FFP is on a 3 year cycle the slate doesn't get wiped clean at the end of each season and after the last two seasons of our continuing cycle in paying off managers and paying top dollar contracts to mediocre players some of whom are that bad we can't sell and where do I start with the likes of Dell Alli.
So by my calculations we haven't got a pot to piss in but you're talking as if we've got money to burn, could you please explain further where all the money is coming from?
The 777 investment has not been signed off yet and it'll be at least another 18 months before we can see any increased revenues from our new stadium.

Any manager who gets Botox and a new set of teeth for a job like Potter did for Chelsea is no for me.

I'd like us to be looking at Pimienta at Las Palmas purely because I wanna know what it feels like to be a football hipster and to pluck a random name out of thin air....It actually felt good.

That's not the way it works and I'm quite sure you're sensible enough to know that.
You'd be getting rid of Dyche and his team for a lot more than the 5m you quoted, and on your calculations Potter would be on 80k, that is a very Conservative estimate for him alone, what about the rest of his staff, are they working for nothing?
Remember FFP is on a 3 year cycle the slate doesn't get wiped clean at the end of each season and after the last two seasons of our continuing cycle in paying off managers and paying top dollar contracts to mediocre players some of whom are that bad we can't sell and where do I start with the likes of Dell Alli.
So by my calculations we haven't got a pot to piss in but you're talking as if we've got money to burn, could you please explain further where all the money is coming from?
The 777 investment has not been signed off yet and it'll be at least another 18 months before we can see any increased revenues from our new stadium.
Dele is out of contract this summer, as is Gomes, young. Danjuma and Harrison. Coleman and a few others. And we will need to sell as,this has been mentioned. Yes we will have money going out for managers and some players. But we will have money coming in to.

We’re just guessing as to what dyche is on, how much it would cost to sack him with a year left. A lot more than 5mil, you say I would be surprised ag that and we don’t know whats in the contract, is that money paid in full is it spread of a year or two ?

Also new owner, new board, new sporting team may want their own man, im sure there would be enough money in the pot to change manager if they wanted to

I think he’s more likely to stay should we go down. We really wouldn’t be able to afford sacking him in such circumstances, and he’s an ideal candidate to deal with Everton in the Championship anyway.

Should we stay up, we will just about be able to afford sacking him and just about be capable of attracting a ‘name’ that wants a Premier League job.
If I'm correct he'll have one more season left of his two and a half year contract when this season is over.
I'm of the opinion that he was just given that because it was a 50/50 chance we'd go down last term then this season and next to come back up.