Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 110 42.3%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 72 27.7%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Dele is out of contract this summer, as is Gomes, young. Danjuma and Harrison. Coleman and a few others. And we will need to sell as,this has been mentioned. Yes we will have money going out for managers and some players. But we will have money coming in to.

We’re just guessing as to what dyche is on, how much it would cost to sack him with a year left. A lot more than 5mil, you say I would be surprised ag that and we don’t know whats in the contract, is that money paid in full is it spread of a year or two ?

Also new owner, new board, new sporting team may want their own man, im sure there would be enough money in the pot to change manager if they wanted to
If we need to sell as you stated then we're very obviously in financial trouble which you seemed to have overlooked.
Our current financial state is very much fact , your future financial vision is very much supposition.

Your last paragraph mate , first of all as I've mentioned previously nothing has been signed off by the league as of yet where thenew owners are concerned.
Do you have confidence in our potential new owners?
Do you think they will pass the test set by the EPL?

Yes to a certain extent we are guessing at salaries, contracts etc. but the mere fact you forgot to factor in the cost of any new managers staff salaries and the fact you go on about ' spreading 'salaries I would reasonably suspect that your current occupation is not that of an accountant.

Most fans said to swerve eddie howe when linked after his bournemouth time was done. Was out of work, big everton fan, im sure he'd have leaped at the chance, but we all new better than to offer that guy the opportunity.

Just like it is with potter. - Shown up for the fraud he is when he went to chelsea, we dont need him, he's crap blah blah blah.

Where do you think dyche will take us when Branthwaite and onana have gone this summer?

If we need to sell as you stated then we're very obviously in financial trouble which you seemed to have overlooked.
Our current financial state is very much fact , your future financial vision is very much supposition.

Your last paragraph mate , first of all as I've mentioned previously nothing has been signed off by the league as of yet where thenew owners are concerned.
Do you have confidence in our potential new owners?
Do you think they will pass the test set by the EPL?

Yes to a certain extent we are guessing at salaries, contracts etc. but the mere fact you forgot to factor in the cost of any new managers staff salaries and the fact you go on about ' spreading 'salaries I would reasonably suspect that your current occupation is not that of an accountant.
Dyche is on 5mil and if sacked gets his contract paid up.

Think it’s common knowledge we will need to sell to buy. And according to the itk’s we will need a big sale. And probably a few other first teamers. And hopefully we can get rid of some fringe players as well.

My last paragraph was about new owners wanting a new manager. Which ties into to what I’ve just said about sales and raising funds. It may not be 777, but whoever it is there’s going to be new fresh start, which would likely mean a new manager imo

The more I think about the Potter suggestion, the more I like it. Lurching from one style of manager to another with a squad built up under a multitude of different managerial regimes is probably the best way to handle our current situation.
Ran out of types of mangers now we’ve went threw them all , only need a woman manager now to complete the set

Who said he’s doing a good job ??
You can’t say he’s definitely saying like I can’t say he’s definitely going. Big rumours Thelwell is going he’s out of contract this summer, 777 have their own sporting team, Dransfield is one, can’t remember the others, they’ve been at games. Do you think. They’ve enjoyed recent performances? , the results? the crowd reaction? Who says they haven’t got managers already in mind to take over. They sacked the Heartha Berlin mananger as soon as they walked through the door
Article in The Athletic saying the club believe he's doing a good job.

Most fans said to swerve eddie howe when linked after his bournemouth time was done. Was out of work, big everton fan, im sure he'd have leaped at the chance, but we all new better than to offer that guy the opportunity.

Just like it is with potter. - Shown up for the fraud he is when he went to chelsea, we dont need him, he's crap blah blah blah.

Where do you think dyche will take us when Branthwaite and onana have gone this summer?
I agree with you, but taking away two of the only actual talented players we have means Dyche is probably still a better fit. If Potter was actually backed to bring in players who could control a ball and complete simple passes, he’s a better long term proposition.

I agree with you, but taking away two of the only actual talented players we have means Dyche is probably still a better fit. If Potter was actually backed to bring in players who could control a ball and complete simple passes, he’s a better long term proposition.
Heres an idea, maybe a new manager could coach the players and get the best out of them?

Or, maybe he could just pick the same players every single week in the same failing system and hope for things to change?

Dyche is on 5mil and if sacked gets his contract paid up.

Think it’s common knowledge we will need to sell to buy. And according to the itk’s we will need a big sale. And probably a few other first teamers. And hopefully we can get rid of some fringe players as well.

My last paragraph was about new owners wanting a new manager. Which ties into to what I’ve just said about sales and raising funds. It may not be 777, but whoever it is there’s going to be new fresh start, which would likely mean a new manager imo
You're moving away from Potter to a 'new manager'
You're moving away from 777 to ' whoever it is'
It's about Dyche being replaced by Potter, it's not going to happen.

Hoof Town!

Article in The Athletic saying the club believe he's doing a good job.
Oh the club, so not the potential new owners. And who’s the club?? Thelwell is going, moshiri is probably going and Colin Chong will leave his temporary post as CEO and go back to the ground

I haven’t read today’s article by paddy Boyland, about Thelwell, but apparently it sounds like the club are panting themselves on the back as per usual. That everyone is going a great job. Though kenwright is no longer here, there’s still people at the club that follow his mantra, that everything is going swimmingly