Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 110 42.3%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 72 27.7%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
I have completely lost faith in Dyche, he is one dimensional and that dimension has been tried and failed. You employ Dyche for Dycheball, unfortunately if it doesn’t work for you then you have no need for Dyche. The only reason I would have Potter over Dyche at the moment is that we might get a bit of a new manager bounce which would be enough to keep us in the Premier League.

Well obviously you just have tunnel vision. And can’t be bothered to read what I put
I mentioned moshiri, he got rid of silva, Brands wanted to keep him.

Hopefully new owners, will let football people run the football side of the club, what a novel idea that would be
Yes it would be nice. It might also help if some of our fans didnt keep having meltdowns and demanding that every single manager we have gets sacked every six mouths.

Silva really isn't that modern as such, he is a bit more front footed but he is very stubborn and won't change shape even when Fulham are getting battered. He is a steady "eddy type" for me, when it works Fulham can look decent but when it doesn't they look awful and he rarely knows how to change it, his tactics are dreadful at times.
So who would you classify as a modern manager then and how long would that poor sap get before he starts getting called a dinosaur?🤔

He’s a massive step up from Dyche.

He actually over achieved last season in my opinion with a team that wasn’t champions league quality, finishing 4th.

He moved them out of relegation zone season before and much higher up table with an awful squad

He plays a brand of football I would enjoy

Added bonus he’s a blue too

That enough reasons?!

Its enough of your opinions yes. I don't necessarily think they are true.

Personally I think he overachieved last season and is being found out again now. I wouldn't be 100% against Howe but I wouldn't be jumping for joy.

So who would you classify as a modern manager then and how long would that poor sap get before he starts getting called a dinosaur?🤔
Anyone who sets up in a fluid system that can adapt however the game is going and make the much needed in game decisions and not doing things like waiting 3/4 of the game to make subs when it blatantly needs changing.

Anyone who sets up in a fluid system that can adapt however the game is going and make the much needed in game decisions and not doing things like waiting 3/4 of the game to make subs when it blatantly needs changing.
History has shown that the next manager will fall on the sword and be blamed for everything regardless of the playing style he has or tactics he pushes. This team will be the ruin of any manager.

Lets be brutally realistic...this year has been an anomaly in that the 3 that went up have been so so bad. We are very lucky that weve had dross below us and even luton are reigning us in.
Question i ask myself is would i be happy for another 3 seasons of this football, knowing that we dont get relegated, but its horrific to watch all through the season and we escape at the 11th hour each time?

Yes it would be nice. It might also help if some of our fans didnt keep having meltdowns and demanding that every single manager we have gets sacked every six mouths.
Well they shouldn’t appoint poor managers then, Koeman had some failures at a few clubs, a couple of decent seasons at Southampton and he gets the job. Silva was a good young managerial appointment imo, but a trigger happy owner put pay to that . Carlo walked out.
Rafael, big Sam, dyche all in the same bracket for me. Managers With an outdated approach.
And Lampard just wasn’t up to the job.

Considering Potters Brighton had a similar problem to us in terms of massively underperforming their xg I can't say he would be my first choice. Better than Dyche though.

If we could get our act together enough by the time summer comes around (unlikely I know), I would really push to try and convince Poch to take the job when he's inevitably sacked by Chelsea. Pie in the sky stuff but really feel he would suit us and do a good job here.

Well they shouldn’t appoint poor managers then, Koeman had some failures at a few clubs, a couple of decent seasons at Southampton and he gets the job. Silva was a good young managerial appointment imo, but a trigger happy owner put pay to that . Carlo walked out.
Rafael, big Sam, dyche all in the same bracket for me. Managers With an outdated approach.
And Lampard just wasn’t up to the job.

you’ve gotta get used to dyche mate for a little while yet