Would we go bust if relegated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters Barkley would only be worth £20m instead of £60m
Coleman would be worth 10 instead of £25m
McCarthy would be worth 15 instead of £30m
How are we in this position again with all this talent

Osman would be captain and Hibbert centre half alongside Shane Duffy who returned on Loan from Blackburn.

Now that doesn't bear thinking about. Sooner we hit 40 points the better
t
In 2014 we made 88 million from tv money and 33 million from other sources.

Now in the championship that tv money is more like 5-10 million with an added 23 million of parichute money in the first year.

So we'd lose 55 million in tv money even if we keep the same money from sponsorship, merchandise and match tickets, which honestly is unlikely.

So could we cope with 60 million less pounds? Yes, I think so for a single season anyway. We could probably make 30 million in the transfer window and our wage bill is nearly 70 million and the biggest in the championship is only 40 million so if we cut that in half, we could still be competitive in the championship and not lose money.
Thats great , the fact we could cope with 60m less, makes you wonder why we constantly spent feck all on transfers all these years , in the prem ?????

For starters Barkley would only be worth £20m instead of £60m
Coleman would be worth 10 instead of £25m
McCarthy would be worth 15 instead of £30m
How are we in this position again with all this talent

Osman would be captain and Hibbert centre half alongside Shane Duffy who returned on Loan from Blackburn.

Now that doesn't bear thinking about. Sooner we hit 40 points the better
Oh, you mean the "talent" that would have got us relegated in the first place?

Last edited:
If we go down dont expect to see us back up anytime soon. There are some real big clubs down there, some might yo yo up and down and some are just stuck

Whilst i do not think Everton will get relegated, the way they have been playing....pretty much since Chelsea makes me think that SOMEONE has to see the possibility of it with us. Honestly, I'd rather win 8-7 every week then lose 1-0. I dont care if they let in 80 goals, i want wins. The team looked quite a bit better(but still off from last season due to the fn embarassing preseason) in those first 3 games but think the goals let in to Chelsea made Martinez scared.

Whilst i do not think Everton will get relegated, the way they have been playing....pretty much since Chelsea makes me think that SOMEONE has to see the possibility of it with us. Honestly, I'd rather win 8-7 every week then lose 1-0. I dont care if they let in 80 goals, i want wins. The team looked quite a bit better(but still off from last season due to the fn embarassing preseason) in those first 3 games but think the goals let in to Chelsea made Martinez scared.
Scared the living daylights out of as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.