Would things drastically change if Benitez left tomorrow?

If Benitez left tomorrow and nothing else changed would Everton's fortunes improve?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Ancelotti made decent signings tbh, overall Koeman done the most damage by a mile. Silva gave us Richarlison, Mina and Digna. Moonhead is the real villain of the piece here and also the lack of stability we've been poorly lead by our board, even though you could not fault Moshiri with backing his managers there have been far too many.
Ancelotti double-downed on the lack of managerial professionalism that Koeman established - delegating task he should have been doing.

I agree, I would be pretty confident if we had PSG's forwards and the 91-92 season AC Milan backline.
That 91-92 season backline of AC Milan would all be heading for 60 by now...................oh hang on, I see what you mean, they would still be better than the statues we are currently putting on the field.
Sir, I bow down to your wisdom. Well done!

It is about time a few of us supported Kevtherat. Sack Rafael and bring back the all conquering David Moyes. He might not want to leave a big club like the Hammers though.

Why don't we just cut out the middle man and make Blue Bill Manager. And bring back the Boys Pen. Back to Basics.

As Spurs proved this week, you fire your manager when a better manager is available to take over. Sadly I dont think there's a better choice out there right now, because I would dearly love to see the FSW go.

If he went to Newcastle they would be title favourites and we would then finish 20th without him, that's how great he is

The club is going no where with the fans at each others throats, Everton is at its strongest with a united fan base, like during most of Moyes time at the club. Benitez is not the man to unite the fans and I fear the next month because the unrest is only going to magnify.

If we get spanked by spurs, does he go? That would be 4 league defeats in a row. I think he would. Dont think it would make a jot of difference though with the frauds we have playing for us.

If we get spanked by spurs, does he go? That would be 4 league defeats in a row. I think he would. Dont think it would make a jot of difference though with the frauds we have playing for us.
With our owner who the hell knows?

He may have some other manager lined up who he watched on telly recently and thinks he will be boss because they got a draw with Monaco or something.

The bloke is a danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.