Would it get worse without Dyche?

If Dyche left now, would Everton be in deeper poo?

• Total voters
Let's look at the facts here, before today he hadn't won a game in 12 attempts, if it wasn't for the Burnley keeper having a brain fart DCL doesn't score, we didn't really look like scoring throughout the match against a team who are 2nd bottom in the league on 19 points, when they went down to 10 men the team 2nd bottom of the league we had to fight tooth and nail to get that result over line, the team 2nd to bottom if the league with 10 men had 64% possession over Dyches Everton who also brought all 11 men back for a corner in the last minute.

These are very very low times being an Everton fan under this current manager and this guy is not going to improve us 1 bit, we play like that for the remaining games and it is plainly obvious that we won't win other game this season, as mistakes like what their goalkeeper did are very rare.

Teams like Forest Luton and Brentford have goals in their teams, we dont, we will struggle to get a point against all of the mentioned.

DYCHE OUT

dychr out in the summer?

He ain't going anywhere until we have new owners and maybe not even then.

I think he's limited and he is incapable of getting us out of our rut. But he will grind out points and keep the money rolling in at the PL trough even if he bores us to death.

I'd get shot tomorrow if a decent replacement had been identified but that ain't happening so I guess I'll have to lump it and hope he turns it around.

Ironically I believe that a manager needs to weather a few rough patches to outlast the eats in the squad and show he's the boss before he can really do a decent job at showing his capabilities so maybe a 3 month winless streak might turn out OK in the long term...

ye gotta agree here

I dont think Dyche should be sacked, but, I don't think any competent manager would do worse. I just wonder if anyone we could attract would be a big enough improvement to justify the expense of replacing him.

Having said that I am really looking forward to the day when we have owners who can afford to launch the ginger beaut and have the money to attract a decent replacement.

I dont think Dyche should be sacked, but, I don't think any competent manager would do worse. I just wonder if anyone we could attract would be a big enough improvement to justify the expense of replacing him.

Having said that I am really looking forward to the day when we have owners who can afford to launch the ginger beaut and have the money to attract a decent replacement.

lol lol lol lol

Fella behind me said we play better football now than under big Sam, so for that reason I have to say no. School of science.

He ain't going anywhere until we have new owners and maybe not even then.

I think he's limited and he is incapable of getting us out of our rut. But he will grind out points and keep the money rolling in at the PL trough even if he bores us to death.

I'd get shot tomorrow if a decent replacement had been identified but that ain't happening so I guess I'll have to lump it and hope he turns it around.

Ironically I believe that a manager needs to weather a few rough patches to outlast the eats in the squad and show he's the boss before he can really do a decent job at showing his capabilities so maybe a 3 month winless streak might turn out OK in the long term...
Based on this season we are down next season if Leeds and Leicester come up. The football is crap, doesn’t work in the PL, and we won’t get enough points to stay above them even without points deductions.