Worst players to play for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until our Seamus shown the previous 48 right backs how its done you are completely correct mate!

Gary Stevens then a 20 year gap to Matt Jackson ( wasn't class but got a cup winners medal so I love him ) to nearly another 20 years for Coleman. That's my life span of right backs and all in between these ( special dispensation for the shoe who I can't hate ) has been turd.
I think you're maths might be a bit out there, I'm 33 and recall watching Stevens play for us

Per Kroldup, not because he was the worst player but we spent good money on him and he was woeful, and took a rather large loss on him after only six months I believe. Sickened me that.

Until our Seamus shown the previous 48 right backs how its done you are completely correct mate!

Gary Stevens then a 20 year gap to Matt Jackson ( wasn't class but got a cup winners medal so I love him ) to nearly another 20 years for Coleman. That's my life span of right backs and all in between these ( special dispensation for the shoe who I can't hate ) has been turd.

Think Ian Snodin did convert to right back for a while and played quite well. He was even called to the full England squad. His link up well with Pat Nevin. Unfortunately, he was injury prone.

Denis.

He was undoubtedly the worst player i've ever personally seen play for us. I'm talking ability, not desire or work ethic.

He couldn't trap a bag of cement that lad.

Denis.

He was undoubtedly the worst player i've ever personally seen play for us. I'm talking ability, not desire or work ethic.

He couldn't trap a bag of cement that lad.
Bit harsh that. He held the ball up better than Lukaku does.

Alex nyarko for me has to be the worst, not only was he a bad player, but his attitude stank. After the incident at Arsenal, we couldn't get rid of him and had to farm him out in loan for the next four years, until he left on bosman

Blinking Heck we didn't half have some dross down the years.

The worst player to play for us was Brett Angell. But he was so bad that everyone remembers him.

There's been so many it's hard to start...

Goalkeepers; P.Gerrard,

Defenders; N.McDonald, P.Holmes, P.Kudrolp, A.Cleland, K.Tyler,

Midfield; J.Blomqvist, I.Wilson, A.Nyarko, C.Thomsen, G.Farrelly, I.Tal, M.Pembridge

Forwards; B.Angell, I.Marshall, Bakayoko, Madar,

Just a few names that make me wonder how people complain about the likes of Hibbert or Osman

everton-stuart-barlow-165-merlin-s-english-premier-league-1995-football-sticker-57429-p.jpg

Jigsaw (falls apart in the box)

I remember watching Rodrigo against shrewsbury in a pre season friendly and thinking wow this guy is going to be special. glad i'm not a scout.

Did he not break his leg without making an competitive appearance for us?

Graham (Graeme) Allen, made a few appearances before leaving for Tranmere.

Did we have a player called Tony Thomas or have I imagined that?

Status
Not open for further replies.