Worst players to play for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of recent memory, probably Denis Stracqualursi. The lad looked like he'd never kicked a ball in his life. Yet because he ran his bollocks off every week (during a time when people had gotten fed up of seeing Saha strut around doing nothing) we somehow found a way to like him.

Only one Eddie Bosnar. One Eddie Bosnar!!!!
Li Weifeng (Chinese)
Rodrigo (Brazilian)
Stephen Hughes (signed from Arsenal)
Jesper Blomqvist

Yep I've always thought the same mate, Hottiger, Holmes, Barrett, Tony Thomas, Mitch Ward played there a few times, O.Kane, all complete steaming pile of turd.

Barrett was a good defender, actually. His distribution, however, was as bad as I have ever seen.

My nomination for worst ever player was, is and always will be... Brett Angell.

Even in recent years when we've been much better as a side, right back has often been our weakest position.

Until our Seamus shown the previous 48 right backs how its done you are completely correct mate!

Gary Stevens then a 20 year gap to Matt Jackson ( wasn't class but got a cup winners medal so I love him ) to nearly another 20 years for Coleman. That's my life span of right backs and all in between these ( special dispensation for the shoe who I can't hate ) has been turd.

Barrett was a good defender, actually. His distribution, however, was as bad as I have ever seen.

My nomination for worst ever player was, is and always will be... Brett Angell.

Barrett for me is the worst I have ever seen mate. Southall was always defending him but I thought he was utterly totally tropically tripe. Maybe not as bad as Angell come to think of it but not far off in my opinion

Can't agree, mate. He was a decent player, at right-back
and at centre-half. He even had one excellent season at Oldham when he was an outside bet for an England cap. In fact, didn't he play for England?

Barrett for me is the worst I have ever seen mate. Southall was always defending him but I thought he was utterly totally tropically tripe. Maybe not as bad as Angell come to think of it but not far off in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.