Worst performance in our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't go that far, We had 3 sitters in the first half and we messed it up, They didn't batter us they just kept the ball better, It's embarrassing but worst performance? Nah.
Completely agree, we had a couple of moments. But after we missed we just stop playing football and it became a very unpleasant sight. Is it just because it was reds or what? Everyone goes crazy. What did you expect, that in a blink of an eye we become a completely different team who can easily beat the eh... wouldn't say that don't want to be torn apart.

Hello darkness my old friend...

Recruitment, recruitment, recruitment. If someone told you, one of those teams spent nearly half a billion assembling one of those two sides today. You'd laugh. Or maybe cry.

Composure in the final third is non-existent. In the centre it's appalling. Maybe some of them will come good being generous but I expect a massive cull. And it's deserved. Let's hope this time the tab is going to be on Usmanov because you're looking at replacing nearly an entire team.

I have absolutely no doubt Ancelotti is the man for the job as well. But to be handed such a spineless, shower of cowards, he'll deserve every last penny of his wage to turn this club around.

Recruitment, from the managers, DoF and the players has been nothing short of catastrophic for our club. And it will take a very deep wallet indeed to bail us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.