Worst Everton signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev50

Player Valuation: £25m
This heading was taken from a thread on toffeeweb.
I scanned for the name James Beattie and was relieved to see I was not the only one who could not abide this turkey.
Further down the thread though came the name Kroldrup, and I had to acknowledge another good contender. Two lines further on was a full para dedicated to Simon Davies, to which I also winced.
Then came Phil.
It then occurred to me that all this useless hite was bought in one glorious shopping trolley dash by the Moyesiah, during the one time in the last 20 years when we had the decent money to spend. From the sAle of Wayno. And he still blasts on about how he 'never got.much money to spend..

For anyone who remembers James Beattie put in one of the worst individual performances I have ever seen in the McFadden Charlton game. He was playing pissed or at least imitating someone who was. But the worst signing INHO was either Ginola or McGeady. Both represented different things, one was on his last payday the other never deserved a payday.

For anyone who remembers James Beattie put in one of the worst individual performances I have ever seen in the McFadden Charlton game. He was playing pissed or at least imitating someone who was. But the worst signing INHO was either Ginola or McGeady. Both represented different things, one was on his last payday the other never deserved a payday.

Think you maybe have to take the amount/fee into account as well maybe?

I've been a fan since I was 6, so can remember back to the 03/04 window, just about.

For me McGeady, at £500k (ish) was a punt that had it worked out and he had got back his Celtic form would have been a great signing. Obviously he didn't work out.

I'd say Kroldrup or Davies as the worst.

Think you maybe have to take the amount/fee into account as well maybe?

I've been a fan since I was 6, so can remember back to the 03/04 window, just about.

For me McGeady, at £500k (ish) was a punt that had it worked out and he had got back his Celtic form would have been a great signing. Obviously he didn't work out.

I'd say Kroldrup or Davies as the worst.
Christ you bore me.

Ginola and McGeady are mine and you're not telling me any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.