Worst case scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

Player Valuation: £40m
Sorry to continue the wrist-slitting tone of the board at the moment but for one I find myself fearful for the future of the club. But what is the worst case scenarios, short and long term? Will we still have our stadium? Training facilities? The only thing I know for sure is that genuine support will remain. Is this how it was for Wolves, Blackpool and West Brom? Once giants in the game who faded into obscurity. Are next generations faced with a club in the wilderness? Im genuinely asking because I just dont know.

Sorry to continue the wrist-slitting tone of the board at the moment but for one I find myself fearful for the future of the club. But what is the worst case scenarios, short and long term? Will we still have our stadium? Training facilities? The only thing I know for sure is that genuine support will remain. Is this how it was for Wolves, Blackpool and West Brom? Once giants in the game who faded into obscurity. Are next generations faced with a club in the wilderness? Im genuinely asking because I just dont know.

Oh jesus.

Can we not do this, please?

If Moyes goes we will be relegated for me, unless one of two things come along a investor or a stadium. Moyes is what after this year three years into a five year deal.

Thats what I think too, for me Moyes is the Scottish glue holding this club together. I also think if Bill is forced out Moyes will be right behind him.

Thats what I think too, for me Moyes is the Scottish glue holding this club together. I also think if Bill is forced out Moyes will be right behind him.
Without a doubt Moyes's is da man i wonder how much would be wiped off the club's value if he left given he's almost singlehandedly kept us more than afloat indeed advanced us against the odds.

Without a doubt Moyes's is da man i wonder how much would be wiped off the club's value if he left given he's almost singlehandedly kept us more than afloat indeed advanced us against the odds.

I think we are on a knife edge. Its like some sort of last stand with evil forces closing in and Moyes with his magic wand casting spell after spell to keep us safe.

Perhaps its more like Star Wars?

The evil Emperor, (SAF), took young Anakin (Rooney), who was supposed to bring balance to the force, and turned him into the evil-er Darth Vader. Anakin's son Luke (Barkley), will eventually be the one to bring true balance to the force under the guidance of Obi Wan Kenobi (Moyes). In a side story, Han Solo (Neviller) and Chewbacca (Fellaini), rescue Lukes Sister, Princess Leia (Hibbert) who has never scored in her life, from the Death Star (Anfield). In a later film, Leia saves Han from Jabba the Hut (Kenwright) and his bounty hunter Boba Fett (Elstone)....

Ok...it's a slow day here...

I think we are on a knife edge. Its like some sort of last stand with evil forces closing in and Moyes with his magic wand casting spell after spell to keep us safe.
Like a footballing harry potter you mean?

With Kenwright as Hermioine grainger?

my top three:

that one from the saturdays turns out to be a bloke
damon moves to a villa board
someone explains honey badger to me

Biggyrat I like the way your mind works, you paint quite a picture. Although the picture of Neville and Hibbert getting it on is one I will have to live with. Im considering big Dist at the back as the ultra cool Lando (Landon D too obvious and white). Who should be the legendary Admiral Ackbar though? Who knows it is a trap? The fans possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.