Woman's derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the men's game - some brutal lookers in the Red team, some generous refereeing for the Reds (3rd minute rake, 2 off the ball injuries (LFC player treated much quicker, both times Everton forced to return the ball), a brutal looking front too (Dowie and Hors - can she really be Swedish?) and an equaliser from Nikita "Pienaar"

The RS manager is a Brent clone as well!!

Oh and are ESPN obsessed with the Liberpool Women's Project or what? Don't we deserve a bit of credit?

Thought we played all the football, they had the better chances. Right result in the end.

I watched the game - the RS men's team training has paid off - they were into kicking our Ladies from the get go and as soon as I saw their Manager I knew he was a Brendan type.

The best bit was when he was reading out their team list and he can't say the Icelandic players name OMARSDOTTIR so big pause and then he said Katrin :)

The reffing wasn't bad their players were more physical in the main but fouls were generally called for the same offences. The penalty was tough given Browns otherwise outstanding performance - 1/2 yard closer she smothers the ball not hit the player

The main thing is that our girls are better looking. The victory is ours.

The RS have a few Suarez lookalikes in their team.

Went this, was absolutely freezing, good contest, have friends on both teams so was certainly an interesting game to watch.

Everton Ladies thrashed Oxford United Ladies 7-0 yesterday, to reach the FA Womens Cup quarter finals, and will now play Bristol Academy away on April 14th. The first Super League home game for April 14th vs Doncaster Belles will now be rearranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.