Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre Gomes can’t play 3 games in a week. It’s simple as that. He’d be a passenger.

In hindsight, this would have been a better game to play him in as he'll probably have more of the ball.

But, totally understood why Dyche played him against City, didn't work out great but his set pieces were absolutely superb. On another day 4 of the set pieces he put in would result in a couple of big chances as they were right on the money.

I like the job O'Neils doing there, they've accumulated far more points at this stage of the season than I thought they would.

It'll be tough.

Time for Patterson to score his first 3 goals today and we win.

I remember back in the summer loads of media outlets tipped them to just crash out of the league. Didn’t understand it at all at the time.

Probably with there manager getting off just before the start of the season and they didn't do much recruitment did they? I think they had to buy Cunha as they had an obligation to buy but don't remember anyone else.

They've always just looked like a solid squad to me, got a good team ethic. Always a tough game against them for us

I really hope we can get something out of this one today, because as well as needing the point(s) we really need to get back on track after 3 disappointing results in a row. Out of those, Fulham was the only game where I felt we never really got going, and we still took them the distance. Bent officiating largely did for the other 2 games, but we still have plenty to offer. COYB.

Probably with there manager getting off just before the start of the season and they didn't do much recruitment did they? I think they had to buy Cunha as they had an obligation to buy but don't remember anyone else.

They've always just looked like a solid squad to me, got a good team ethic. Always a tough game against them for us

I went in way early on them not being crap: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...2023-2024-season.117867/page-61#post-10728536

Status
Not open for further replies.