Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW what a rebuild job! This pool of players collectively are so far off the pace.
Such an important off season. A new RB, 2 cm’s and a RW at a minimum. Oh and also a new CB.

Not one player in the squad has any backbone in the face of adversity. Coleman consoles a man who broke a teammates ankle on a shithouse challenge. No one defends Richarlison getting kicked about for two matches on the run.

Gimme the gusto.

I have got to the point now were if we sold,raffled or gave away every player I'd be happy,all the football does is interupt the great charity work,jack the footie in build the peoples place and do what we are good at

Just how did we look so decent under Duncan's short stint as main man? He'd a run of games we were expected to lose yet got points, made the team fight like Everton of old and had a huge rapport with the fans. I know, I know Ancelotti is a world class proven manager whose won the lot and we shouldn't question it...........sorry but I do. Especially after this. It's not the fact he can't win a game, it's the fact he can't get the spirit and desire out of the players Ferguson did. If he left I'd not give a toss, especially if he took Davies and a few others with him. A disgrace,

Couldn’t agree more.
We really do deserve so much better than this, weve been watching this drivel for so long its shameful. If i was one of those players id be going off my nut after that performance. These lot just potter off, say a few soundbites for the next game and rinse and repeat. Theyre not good enough and enoughs enough now.

Status
Not open for further replies.