Wolsburg and Lille away nailed on to sell out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
£33 is scandalous for me.

I reckon we're looking at 20,000 on Thursday as it stands.
£33, on the tele, before a load of more 'exciting' games, like the return leg, LOSC away, United away and the derby. Should have been £20 for adults, £5 kids, it would have been a sell out.
My ticket for the game in Wolfsburg cost €19 (good seat and cracking view) but in away end on Thursday it cost €38. Madness.

£33, on the tele, before a load of more 'exciting' games, like the return leg, LOSC away, United away and the derby. Should have been £20 for adults, £5 kids, it would have been a sell out.
totally agree mate.Too greedy if you ask me

I am going to the Lille game on my GTR1400 kwak with another Blue on his Harley.

Early start on Wednesday from Cornwall to the tunnel and then the last 65 miles to Lille on the twistier D roads.

Our hotel opposite the main station has a bike parking area just over the road. ( had a look on street view)

Not D roads mate, there's no tolls up there so its motorway, 80mph all the way :)

Oh wait unless you're doing it for the biking, that's more fun. Dead flat there too :)

Hey you called them LOSC! Like it :)

I was thinking at worst £50 for me and my dad, hoping more like 40. Was gonna surprise him cos he didn't wanna buy our own seats for the game and isn't feeling great at the mo, but logged in and its 66 quid. I was honestly really surprised theyve priced it that high...and gutted.

Shame cos its a massive game for our Europa campaign...they've really dropped the ball on this one.

I'm going either way.

There'll be folk a moaning when they call in a credit from this game.

Just thought as well, I might use my french address to enter that Uefa Lottery thing for the Europa Final as if we get in it they cancel all entries from England, they cancel entries from the countries of the finalists.

Coulda made a mint when Rangers got through but at the semi stage I pulled my entry as it coulda been 2 teams that woulda struggled to have a 20k crowd & I'dve ended up with 2 £90 tickets.
Mate made about 2k when Celtic got to final.

I am a Vfl season ticket holder from Wirral. Tickets for the Everton game at Wolfsburg are on sale to Vfl season ticket holders now. My two arrived in the post this morning.
The capacity for this game will only be 26000 due to terrace being converted back to seating. That means 4000 people like myself and my son who would normally stand have to relocate to other parts of the ground which absorbs most of the spare capacity that there might be for lesser Bundesliga games.
I think Everton will be lucky to get 2000 official tickets. Tickets in the home end have to have the purchasers name on and can be checked on a database when entering the ground and also checked against the users I.D. to prevent touting and away fans would be refused entry. Being English I am fully expecting to have show my passport and season ticket as well as match ticket to get into the home end.
Neutral areas of the stadium will also sell out very quickly.
Although the Volkswagen arena is a decent stadium the criticism Vfl Wolfsburg fans have long had is that while it is big enough for most domestic games it is too small for European games.
Best of luck getting tickets but i have already warned my Everton mates who are thinking of travelling without tickets to prepare to be disappointed.

Hi mate. Don't mind me, just connecting our clubs...

110819-P-SP03-Borussia-VfL-Wolfsburg-0139-Thomas-Hitzlsperger.jpg

Bleibt-beim-FC-Everton-Thomas-Hitzlsperger.jpg

Not D roads mate, there's no tolls up there so its motorway, 80mph all the way :)

Oh wait unless you're doing it for the biking, that's more fun. Dead flat there too :)

Yep, doing the D roads for the twisty roads and the nice little towns to stop for a coffee and pie (patisserie ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.