Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello lads,

Two spares for Wolfsburg here, face value £36.00 (were €44.00). Block 28 (neutral end) right next to the Everton end.

Would be willing to post out/meet if needs be. DM for me for details.

Printed my train tickets form Berlin > Wolfsburg today. Booked a specific train coming back but booked an open ICE ticket to get to wolfsburg however it has still put specific train times on the ticket.

Is that still an open ticket? I definitely paid the normal higher fare not the saver rate

...but booked an open ICE ticket to get to wolfsburg however it has still put specific train times on the ticket.

Is that still an open ticket?...
The ticket is in German language?
should show "Normalpreis" 49 euros then and not show something like "Zugbindung"
I got no ticket here, to see how it should look like, but if you pm me a scan, I maybe can answer your question

Just got a ticket for Spurs away, going to be feeling it post Wolfsburg!
Haaa, know the feeling mate, get back from Germany early saturday morning, fall into a coma that night, and up early for the train to London . . . You wouldn't want to be anywhere else though eh !!
COYB

Printed my train tickets form Berlin > Wolfsburg today. Booked a specific train coming back but booked an open ICE ticket to get to wolfsburg however it has still put specific train times on the ticket.

Is that still an open ticket? I definitely paid the normal higher fare not the saver rate
Depends what you mean by saver.

There are the state saver tickets which a lot of people have got that can be bought on the day and don't allow ICE.

Then there are ICE saver tickets which are the kind of equivalent to Advance Purchase tickets in the UK. In other words, it's like flight seats where they are trying to sell off a proportion at a cheaper rate. With these ones, they are only valid on the train specified.

Then there are the 'normal' ICE fares, which allow you to travel on any train.

The way to tell what you have is to go on the bahn.de site and try to book a ticket for the same route and time that you already have. It should give you two options (if there are any advance purchase left): if you have the more expensive price (I think from memory it's the one on the right) on your ticket then you have a normal ICE ticket which you can use on any service.

From what you said, it sounds like you did it correctly.

Hi mate, 56 and been watching Everton since 1961 when me dad first took me, think it was against West Ham. My first away game was at Burnley in 1965 and been going ever since . . . It's in my blood !
Might catch you in the Ernst August Brauhaus, I actully lived in Hannover for a couple of years, not tellin how young I am but suffice to say I was well out of the boys pen by the time Chico scored the winner !

The ticket is in German language?
should show "Normalpreis" 49 euros then and not show something like "Zugbindung"
I got no ticket here, to see how it should look like, but if you pm me a scan, I maybe can answer your question
spot on its got normalpreis cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.