Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, will look at it when I get to my hotel but presumably if I buy online tonight I can pick up at box office tomorrow ?

Theyll be loads of spares in the home end. I've got 3 spares in block 38, right next to away... Got them just in case we didn't get away end which we did, one is yours if you want it - haven't tried to get rid as there seems to be loads spare. I'm in Wolfsburg from early afternoon tomorrow 20 euros face value - my number is 07975 829635. If you still want it tomorrow, text me.

My day just got better, met a true blue at the gate just before boarding, had a spare
Theyll be loads of spares in the home end. I've got 3 spares in block 38, right next to away... Got them just in case we didn't get away end which we did, one is yours if you want it - haven't tried to get rid as there seems to be loads spare. I'm in Wolfsburg from early afternoon tomorrow 20 euros face value - my number is 07975 829635. If you still want it tomorrow, text me.
thanks for the offer mate but met a blue as I was getting on the plane, sorted in away end, section 38 is good, am sure you will get rid of them in Wolfsbug, unfortunately my 33 Euro ticket is sitting on the mantlepiece back home !

Have a great time Blues, sorry not to be with you this time.

Stay safe and maintain our great reputation in Europe and see you all at WHL. (Bit like a junior version of 85 Rotterdam/Wembley in 4 days)

tbh--a win is what i expect, but wont be diassapointed with a draw

im not there (sorry in Canada), but we gotta show the germans that not all english sides have bad atmosphere. Angry at the bundesliga boss saying we got not atmosphere, and they do. You fellas gotta show them the Royal Blue Side of Mersey.

3-2 to us, maybe 2-1, but 1-1 is a decent result too

Status
Not open for further replies.