Without the ten points reinstated, how confident are you we will stay up?

Will we stay up without the ten points back?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • A good chance.

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • Evens

Votes: 64 31.2%
  • Pass the pampers, Luton (Town and Team) terrify me.

Votes: 20 9.8%
  • Cheese, bread, and heating device combination of choice

Votes: 6 2.9%

• Total voters
Better than the last two years....

I had no hope.... At least now I feel we are much stronger defensively. We can pick up points away from home....

The home form has to improve.... Probably we would be better playing behind closed doors as Goodison doesn't suit, crowd gets impatient with sitting back, it's the only way we can play. We try go expansive and we get ripped to shreds

As it stands evens. We’re better than Luton so we will most likely be fine.
Forest getting points deducted would probably make us dead certs to stay up, but a second punishment might also be an issue

I don't think wee will get anyof the 10 points back. I also think we will go down or are very likely to.
The Premier League have seriously pushed the boat out in punishing us while other clubs are getting away with it.
The vast majority of people thought we would get points back, maybe 6 points........how can they stop that? another PSR breach.

Here, you can have your 6 points back and then we will dock you another 10 points. If we were to overcome those i'm sure there will be some other charge.

The PL have majorly frigged up though. lets say we go down by 2 points. then we get awarded some points back and another team takes the relegation spot. there will be so many law suits and protests aimed at Everton and the PL

they really didn't think this through

The entire situation is a farce, and not just how it affects Everton. The PL have ensured what little integrity there was in the division has been desecrated - we’re in a zombie league currently.

In our situation, I think we’re evens regardless if we get points back or not, which shows how well we’ve done and the false position we’re in. We should get every single point back, but what should happen and what will are very different things.

The problem is the second charge and if these corrupt PL clowns decide to continue the witch hunt against Everton - further points deductions make it extremely difficult for us.