With “fans outside Merseyside” being a common insult to the reds, why are the scouser Everton fans thoughts on international Everton fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandad born Merseyside Blue
My Dad born Merseyside Blue
I was born Merseyside Blue
I was a soldier for 27 years my son was born I. Germany lives in NZ lives and breaths blue is he a true of course he is as is ....
My grandson born NZ lives lives in NZ and breathes Everton
is he a Blue ?
Of course he is
A blue is a blue is a blue

My grandad born Merseyside Blue
My Dad born Merseyside Blue
I was born Merseyside Blue
I was a soldier for 27 years my son was born I. Germany lives in NZ lives and breaths blue is he a true of course he is as is ....
My grandson born NZ lives lives in NZ and breathes Everton
is he a Blue ?
Of course he is
A blue is a blue is a blue

I’m not letting you get away with this so easily, what about your great granddad... pfft, Johnny come lately’s...... ;)

I think the overriding issue is non-local reds are seen as glory hunters, whereas non-local blues are seen as self-harmers (of a sort - obviously self-harming isn’t something to trivialise but I couldn’t think of a better way to describe it). You are seen as supporting one because of success, the other you support in spite of a lack of successes.

How does that work though because it's not like Liverpool have been basking in glory these last 25 years & there have been much better options to jump onto that glory?

Before last season they had won 1 League Cup in 10 or so years so surely it's the other way around and the vast majority are loyal come rain or shine just like the vast majority of football fans.

The anti foreign/out of towner culture amongst some scouse Everton fans is so downright idoitic & unwelcoming. It's beyond ridiculous and all for something I expect Liverpool are not bothered about in the slightest & are actually proud of - their worldwide fanbase.

How does that work though because it's not like Liverpool have been basking in glory these last 25 years & there have been much better options to jump onto that glory?

Before last season they had won 1 League Cup in 10 or so years so surely it's the other way around and the vast majority are loyal come rain or shine just like the vast majority of football fans.

The anti foreign/out of towner culture amongst some scouse Everton fans is so downright idoitic & unwelcoming. It's beyond ridiculous and all for something I expect Liverpool are not bothered about in the slightest & are actually proud of - their worldwide fanbase.

Frank what is this please

Have a word with yourself, you sound like one of them trying to bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.