Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Up Everton. Top 4

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • NEA. Champions Cheese on Malted Brown Toast

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I always think you can buy mega buck players but you can't buy a soul. City seem to be a team without a soul.
I don't think they have a real presences up top,I know aguero is a quality player but they look light up front for me.

...I always think you can buy mega buck players but you can't buy a soul. City seem to be a team without a soul.

Agreed. They are a team of imports, fine when things are going well but they have no stomach and not enough heart when things get tough.

I hope we can find the right blend of home grown and purchased stars to have a real go.

Need to get Lukaku to commit long term and continue to build on a promising foundation.

Look, we can turn it on and play with passion and desire against Arsenal and Chelsea but when it comes to the likes of Bournemouth and Palace we don't even get going and go up against teams that aren't full of stars just players who have everything to prove.

Look, we can turn it on and play with passion and desire against Arsenal and Chelsea but when it comes to the likes of Bournemouth and Palace we don't even get going and go up against teams that aren't full of stars just players who have everything to prove.
Hop aboard the blue juggernaut or be crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.