Status
Not open for further replies.

matty1878

Player Valuation: £100m
ED02F8FF-4787-4B4C-9089-D574886FFE88.jpeg

discuss lads ;)

Not while the 3 stooges are still at the club

View attachment 144239
One of them has put 500mil in. One is not allowed to do his job. And one has been at the club 25yrs and not put a penny in.

Don’t get me wrong, Moshiri has made some big mistakes, hopefully he will learn from them or sell up once the grounds built. I believe our time will come.

Watched the Blues since 1962-63 championship season there have been some great times along the way but, they always find a way to let you down eventually.

Everton that.
Same as you. Started going in 1963. Those were great times. Now it's pure drudgery. I feel like giving up sometimes and that I should find better things to do on my weekends than follow this lot.

Can't recall the last time I 'started to believe'
That's the key to being an Evertonian. It's vital never to "believe". The mistake many make is to "believe", hence Mason Holgate is the next big thing, Ben Godfrey is a mainstay for a decade, Tom Davies is a good squad player, and Richarlison is worth 100m.

None of these things were ever remotely true, but they became a quasi-consensus among a section of the fan base.

The other big mistake many make is that we are too good a club for the likes of Sam Allardyce and Rafael Benitez, but the right fit for Marco Silva and Marcel Brands. No, we're not. We're a mid-table club with a faded history and massive delusions of grandeur. Right now, to believe some, we are in crisis...while sitting in the top half of the table. They are right about the crisis...but not because of our current position, but because of our current squad. But then, Alex Iwobi is worth a punt and could flourish in the right environment and Andre Gomes just needs an arm around the shoulder...

Status
Not open for further replies.