Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bids for him. Club asking 80million for him, they need to pay him a salary worthy of player that value - £150k a week to stay. He would be foolish to say no. I would imagine he has negotiated a release clause too. Basically, if he plays well he leaves next year anyway. Will play every week for villa and should make the Euro squad.

his in Ivory Coast international

anyway we should be shifting our focus on clearing out the deadwood before we sign anyone else unless it’s on loan

Coleman has performed in times where there weren't an abundance of talent around him. His double compound leg fracture break took affect really as well as ageing. Overall he's always shown his worth.

apologies the comment was about mustard,

so Coleman’s mustard

I’ll get my coat

I think people forget Bernard had mental health issues last season too which will have undoubtedly affected his performance. I think on top form he’d be a useful option on the bench but we deffo need a pacy direct player to add some more goals to the squad. Zaha is a bit of a pipe dream at the moment but it will be interesting to see what happens as the window comes to its crescendo.
There is no doubt judging by reports we are after a winger. Judging by Allan and James having played for Ancelloti before, I’d suggest he’d want Lozano for the same reason. He knows exactly what he’s getting.

There is no doubt judging by reports we are after a winger. Judging by Allan and James having played for Ancelloti before, I’d suggest he’d want Lozano for the same reason. He knows exactly what he’s getting.
Anyon know how lozano performed when Carlo was his manager at Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.