Mata or Wijnaldum?

• Mata

Votes: 358 90.2%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 39 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I prefer to lash a whole tube of deep heat on my scrotum or would I prefer a back massage from an attractive female. Such is the nature of your question.
Dont knock it until you've tried it!

Im really hoping someone gets halfway through applying said deep heat before they read this bit

Mata is a better play maker with a lot of skill but is slow, weak on the head and has no defensive abilities. That's why Mourinho doesn't want him, and who am I to argue with the Special One.

Replacing Barkley with Wijnaldum at a cost of near 30 million would be the most stupid thing we have ever done, even more stupid than signing Niasse.

It's called having options.

Yeah, and I'm saying 30 million pound Wijnaldum shaped options would be beyond stupid. They can't both play there, so either Barkley or the 30 million pound wonderkid would be wasting away on the bench.

Yeah, and I'm saying 30 million pound Wijnaldum shaped options would be beyond stupid. They can't both play there, so either Barkley or the 30 million pound wonderkid would be wasting away on the bench.
Wiji isn't a wonder kid. And the link is weak at that.

Doesn't matter what someone cost, we need quality options for each position. There's times one will be out of form so you can drop them for the other, could see Ross playing deeper at times, mata could play wider at times. There's many different scenarios.

Don't be flapping over having good players, down to ron to figure it out

Wiji isn't a wonder kid. And the link is weak at that.

Doesn't matter what someone cost, we need quality options for each position. There's times one will be out of form so you can drop them for the other, could see Ross playing deeper at times, mata could play wider at times. There's many different scenarios.

Don't be flapping over having good players, down to ron to figure it out

Wijnaldum is crap, that's what he is! We are in absolutely no position to be spending 30 million on crap players that aren't even better than what we have currently. I'm yet to be convinced that Barkley is able to hack it at CM. Wijnaldum would be yet another overpriced waste, and I hope we do not waste our money on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.