Mata or Wijnaldum?

• Mata

Votes: 358 90.2%
  • Wijnaldum

Votes: 39 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping the 15 are kopites and a couple of WUMs.

If not and you voted Wij then football is not the right sport for you. Get off my forum.

giphy.gif

I know the market prices are inflated right now, but a reported £25m valuation??!! No way. Decent little player but he played in a team that were relegated. And if I remember rightly they bought him for £12m/£13m last summer? Double the value in 12 months having been relegated. Nah, next....

Wijnaldum looks more gettable it seems, we have to show Newcastle our new financial power and take him off their hands,it's what the big clubs do to the smaller teams and it's about time we bullied some clubs to get their players.

Wijnaldum looks more gettable it seems, we have to show Newcastle our new financial power and take him off their hands,it's what the big clubs do to the smaller teams and it's about time we bullied some clubs to get their players.

I think it'll be us who'd have been bullied if we pay 25m for him.

"More gettable"

We basically already have Mata mate. Fee agreed, personal terms close to done.

Im hoping the 15 are kopites and a couple of WUMs.

If not and you voted Wij then football is not the right sport for you. Get off my forum.

I'm one the few. You could argue that the fact Wij did well in a poor team is better than Mata being pretty average in an ok team, but my real reason is that I think Mata lacks a yard of pace for the kind of tactics I think RK will use and won't press the ball with the energy Wij could. I can see the merits of both - so just my opinion, which is exactly what a forum is for!

Status
Not open for further replies.