Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else feeling utterly despondent this morning?

I have to believe it's some form of penance being brought up a blue, as I definitely didn't believe one club could bring you so much heartache.

The thing that gets me more than most, is that despite the mauling last night, I still couldn't bring myself to support another club. No matter how much they dissapoint me, I could never ignore them completely as much as it might seem the easy option.

I just hope that to truly see light you have to suffer the darkest of the dark first, as at 24 it feels like my life supporting Everton has mostly been about the dark.

I will still be going on Saturday however and just hope that this team can bring that elusive cup to what can only be described as an abomination of a season.

It is a hope I hold that the next manager will finally wake up what is almost certainly a "big" club in waiting.

NSNO.
Wool

I actually felt physically sick during the second half,it really shouldn't be like this,god knows the team we'll put out Saturday,and god knows how the whole club can be lifted,well it can't really can it?I dare say we'll have a spirited 15/20 minutes,they score and we're lower than a snakes belly,can't believe I'm saying this,it's so,so sad.

I just can't believe they played so badly. And on hitlers birthday too.
yes hard to believe.... Mo and MCCarthy had the chance to make the Center Back roles their own last night And Mirallas blew the opportunity to get sent off in the first half so RFM had to step up and help us with that. And then when we were in clear sight of passing the record for worst Derby defeat in history we allowed the RS to step off the gas with thoughts of their own Semi in their heads too. Perhaps there should have been a post match presser with BK and Moshiri to announce a contract extension for Bobby.

and here is the Charles Hawtrey face for today......
upload_2016-4-21_12-18-46.jpeg

My internet went down for the whole of the first half. Caught the goals at half time and YET AGAIN the full backs were well out of position.

Thats not Martinez coaching thats just pure stupidity. Coleman and Baines do it every week, Oviedo less so but he certainly did it all game on weds.

But what made me furious was Klopp.

He literally just sat there all 2nd half laughing at us. That should be the video shown to the team before saturdays game and before the next derby.

When was the last time a manager did that and the owner sent a tweet saying we were a nothing team?

My internet went down for the whole of the first half. Caught the goals at half time and YET AGAIN the full backs were well out of position.

Thats not Martinez coaching thats just pure stupidity. Coleman and Baines do it every week, Oviedo less so but he certainly did it all game on weds.

But what made me furious was Klopp.

He literally just sat there all 2nd half laughing at us. That should be the video shown to the team before saturdays game and before the next derby.

When was the last time a manager did that and the owner sent a tweet saying we were a nothing team?
Never mate, as we've not been THIS [Poor language removed], ever.

Leicester City.

From last year till now. It can all change, try and keep the faith, even though it seems impossible this morning.

It can go the other way too. Last year villa were crap in the league and got to the cup final. They couldn't get any worse this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.