Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackyboy

Player Valuation: £35m
Anybody else feeling utterly despondent this morning?

I have to believe it's some form of penance being brought up a blue, as I definitely didn't believe one club could bring you so much heartache.

The thing that gets me more than most, is that despite the mauling last night, I still couldn't bring myself to support another club. No matter how much they dissapoint me, I could never ignore them completely as much as it might seem the easy option.

I just hope that to truly see light you have to suffer the darkest of the dark first, as at 24 it feels like my life supporting Everton has mostly been about the dark.

I will still be going on Saturday however and just hope that this team can bring that elusive cup to what can only be described as an abomination of a season.

It is a hope I hold that the next manager will finally wake up what is almost certainly a "big" club in waiting.

NSNO.

Yep, it doesn't get any better when you wake up the next morning. Feel tired and grouchy (OK, nothing new there), but my body feels racked with nausea and tension, headache, stiff shoulders and aches in all the places I can feel sore, ribs, lower back etc. Feel like I want to heave. Quite common for me to get worked up ahead of a big game, and having last night's humiliation thrown in does nothing to help.

Yep, it doesn't get any better when you wake up the next morning. Feel tired and grouchy (OK, nothing new there), but my body feels racked with nausea and tension, headache, stiff shoulders and aches in all the places I can feel sore, ribs, lower back etc. Feel like I want to heave. Quite common for me to get worked up ahead of a big game, and having last night's humiliation thrown in does nothing to help.

Aids

Anybody else feeling utterly despondent this morning?

I have to believe it's some form of penance being brought up a blue, as I definitely didn't believe one club could bring you so much heartache.

The thing that gets me more than most, is that despite the mauling last night, I still couldn't bring myself to support another club. No matter how much they dissapoint me, I could never ignore them completely as much as it might seem the easy option.

I just hope that to truly see light you have to suffer the darkest of the dark first, as at 24 it feels like my life supporting Everton has mostly been about the dark.

I will still be going on Saturday however and just hope that this team can bring that elusive cup to what can only be described as an abomination of a season.

It is a hope I hold that the next manager will finally wake up what is almost certainly a "big" club in waiting.

NSNO.

Leicester City.

From last year till now. It can all change, try and keep the faith, even though it seems impossible this morning.

Absolutely gutted, should be buzzing for the semi final but after last nights performance it's clear to see he has lost the dressing room

Drama queen

Status
Not open for further replies.