WHY????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with most of the points, but...

WHY? Does Saha get such an easy ride from you?

Along with Neville, easily our worst, least effective player.

He has flattered to decieve since he signed, yet somehow managed to see off Yak. The man is a fraud, and the 1 on 1 he missed on Saturday was criminal.

He should never play for Everton again.

Agreed

It's good to know that I am not alone in my analysis here.

What happens is I question my side, and then feel guilty about questioning them.

However this post is not about questioning them, it is about discussing realities that we face with our current side.

WHY: Do we never catch the opposition on the break?

This is the most irritating thing of all. We set up defensively and to absorb pressure from teams. SURELY then, you'd play really counter attacking football, which leads me to my second point.

WHY: Are the majority of our passes either directly to feet or slightly behind the man? Pass in front of the guy for crying out loud!!!

The amount of times teams have counter attacked us at Goodison and been one on one with Howard is unreal. Yet I can count on one hand the amount of times we've been in that position.

Its actually embarrassing, given the way we set our team up for 95% of matches, that we don't address these two issues.

great post. share every ounce of your frustration. for me neville has always been absolutley ****e. people saying hes a good captain... hes a joke. and to sit on football focus saying the reasons he signed a new contract etc etc arrogant ****. bloke was lucky to be signed in first place.
i think this is my worse time as a blue. even in the 90's we were shocking but always had in my head that we would turn the corner... now im not so so optimistic. i think weve had our day. and if we are not backed with investment by this time next year. we will in fact be relegated next season. FACT

I agree on most of your points. Especially Distin being left out saturday and Neville giving hospital passes to his teammates I couldn't have said that better myself.

Osman had a bad game but has done ok and continues to be a loyal servant to the cause but I did agree with a poster on Faddy he looked fairly lively when he came on we need that in a huge way at the moment. We need confidence building form the top down. Such as two forwards on home games without a doubt.

I think you make some very pertinent points and I feel your pain cos it f****n hurts being an Evertonian now. I did like the "Plan A" bit put a smile on my face. I think it was Einstein (could be wrong) who said insanity is doing the same thing repeatdly and expecting to get different results ergo Moyes is insane.

Great questions!

My biggest frustrations is our so called 'secret weapon' Gueye, where is he? He is our only decent player on the left side!

Status
Not open for further replies.