Why no Jagielka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedfordshiretoffee

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Amidst all the howling and screaming over a most insipid display today, I have to ask why Phil Jagielka is still warming the bench. There is barely a team in the PL he would struggle to get in, but our struggling side don't seem to need him. Bring him back immediately.
:mad:

I'd struggle to explain anything moyes did today to be honest.

I assume he's still not 100%... But who knows..

Pass the bleach...

I'm still miffed, you can probably tell...haha

Probably resting him for the midweek European game...oh, hang on a minute.

No doubt Distin has been our top CB by far this season and Heitinga is sulking about playing DM all the time. But if anyone deserved benching it's Heitinga for me. Jag's form isn't what we know it can be but he's one of the best centre backs in the league and always gives 100%.

Last edited:
I think there is a saying one cannot understand the workings of the female mind, now I am not suggesting our manager is a female but does anyone understand his thinking?

I must of dreamt everyone clammering for Johnny to keep his place in the side up until today. My only gripe with Heitinga is he looks far too casual on the ball... like he's just going through the motions but a few players are guilty of that lately.

I must of dreamt everyone clammering for Johnny to keep his place in the side up until today. My only gripe with Heitinga is he looks far too casual on the ball... like he's just going through the motions but a few players are guilty of that lately.

That's the worst thing for me. It's not a couple of players going through bad form. Reminds me of the start of last season when Moyes was umming and aahing over his contract and the players saw he didn't have his heart in it so why should they.

He put in a superb tackle on the edge of our box early on today.

Then later on he got easily brushed aside in a challenge he when eh should of got the ball in front of his man easily.

I wanted him to get a good run in the team at cb, he has, but he just seems too lightweight in challenges and loses too many 50/50s.

Jags needs an op according someone on other forum,but is delaying because we are so short of numbers.This must be the case,no way Moyes would pick the Dutchman head of Jags if fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.