Why do we accept this rubbish????

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all it would be important to know what would the fans be protesting for.

Second, we are clueless about what is going on and therefore it is pointless to protest against Kenwright just because.

I think that the fans should be lobbying for a public explanation of what is going on before any position being taken.

I don't know how it works out over there, but here in Portugal the fans associated to the club can call an associates assembly where the board has to be present and give information to those who attend the event.

I'd love Everton to be as well run as Man Utd. Since the launch of the Premier League they've done pretty much everything right to capitalise on the situation they found themselves in. There seems little point my getting an ulcer worrying about why we're not in that league though. I've given my thoughts on how the club could utilise the collective intelligence of its fanbase but until such official channels are open there seems little point pontificating about the fact on a discssion forum.

Since people seem to have missed my original point, I'll try to be clearer:

Why the effing do people bring up teams like Newcastle and Leeds when someone criticises the way the Everton board are doing their job? People bringing them up must be happy with the current situation since it's always about that: "you must wish we were like Newcastle". No we don't. We would like Everton to be like Manchester United, not effing Newcastle or Leeds.

I hope that clears it up.

I dont know why they do it either - end of the Coventry game when we stayed up last day of the season...thousands on the pitch screaming 'we want Johnson out, we want johnson out!'. I can t remember a bigger display of strength from Leeds or Newcastle fans against their board. This IS something we do.

I'd love Everton to be as well run as Man Utd. Since the launch of the Premier League they've done pretty much everything right to capitalise on the situation they found themselves in. There seems little point my getting an ulcer worrying about why we're not in that league though. I've given my thoughts on how the club could utilise the collective intelligence of its fanbase but until such official channels are open there seems little point pontificating about the fact on a discssion forum.
Like them or not but United saw the change coming and my god didnt they do well as brucie would say

You do have to admire them for the off field stuff

RANT RANT RANT

ahh I feel better now. I wonder what my huge rant changed there... let me see...

oh nothing! Nevermind I'll keep ranting anyway and pretend someone gives a [Poor language removed].

Like them or not but United saw the change coming and my god didnt they do well as brucie would say

You do have to admire them for the off field stuff
Are you referring to their awesome parties, star players shagging grannies, a couple of serious driving offences a week each etc or their business accumen?

Are you referring to their awesome parties, star players shagging grannies, a couple of serious driving offences a week each etc or their business accumen?
All players are frankly fuckwits...as indeed most footballers are in fact if i had to choose between a conversation between a player and a tomato then the tomato would win every time.

I was indeed talking about thier buisness acumen

Status
Not open for further replies.