Who's the biggest bestest Blooooo on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never owned a pair of Wranglers in my life Joey.

They are jeans for the Country and Western fan and men on registers, who creep around in bushes outside schools.
Or Otterspool Prom where you look for Grass :D
Could you afford Wranglers back in our day they were a Third of my wages plus DR Martins were expensive - you needed them in the Boys pen to fight your way out...... lol

I'm the biggest blue. I'm super mad he worked for another club and called us names and he hasn't won anything in the last 3 years, just like Potter, Nuno, Martinez, Moyes and Howe. I'm off to spray paint our own stadium and never watch us play again.
I think he wants us to post something unreasonable mate, not sound sensible actions like yours.

Sassy is the biggest blue. Like me, she voluntarily chose this particular brand of torture. She has also racked up something like five times my post count in less than a quarter of the time.

That's a lot of masochism right there.

And here we are, Blue on Blue animosity. This is why it's not worth it.
Some fans are genuinely heartbroken and devestated by this appointment. I know sometimes it's good to laugh at yourself to help you keep some perspective, but there's a fine line between that and wanton sarcastic pisstaking.

For me this thread leaves a bad smell and just highlights how some fans lack respect and consideration for other fans opinions when they differ from their own. Happens a lot in here, but is particularly bad here with so many fans left reeling by recent events.

Status
Not open for further replies.