Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
87156915-DC5B-4932-9B1A-433A15C88802.jpeg

It can't be Dunc after saturday and them tactics and formation. I was shocked he went with 2 in the middle, what has he been watching all season. He had his moment in the sun against Chelsea last year but ultimately seems well out of his depth.

Then the other chancer who has never worked in a top league can gtfo as well.

We need a man who has proven himself as a master of his craft, a leader amongst men and capable of working under extreme conditions.

We need a man with decades of experience, possibly like Carlo had, with a son in tow to mirror him and one day take the reins.

This man should be a businessman at heart, but with sports entertainment at the forefront of his mind at all times.

He should want to put on a show for the fans at all times, because what is sport without fans?

This should be a man who will stop at literally nothing to ensure people are tuning in to watch his work.

With all that in mind, which one name stands out as the one outstanding candidate?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Vincent Kennedy McMahon:

higherpower-645x370.jpg

"It's me Kenwright, it's me Kenwright, it was me all along Kenwright!"

So currently the overriding feeling across the wider media is that 'it's probably Lampard, but you never really know with Moshiri' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.