Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how about this fella?

_107494825_hi054027063.jpg
To Hull and back, it's close to where we have been!

Does this strike anyone as a bit odd?

Can't see how a few fans having a chat on Twitter has stopped a billionaire making a business decision.

View attachment 153400
I was in this space last night, all the rumours and Bobble (Seems legit, you`d all do well to listen to him) were pointing to Moshiri appointing Pereira which was met with alot of negativity in the space, there was over 3k people in there. Apparently they were saying some from the club were in, then this morning all the rumours is the club is cooling interest in Perieira. May be coincidence......

I was in this space last night, all the rumours and Bobble (Seems legit, you`d all do well to listen to him) were pointing to Moshiri appointing Pereira which was met with alot of negativity in the space, there was over 3k people in there. Apparently they were saying some from the club were in, then this morning all the rumours is the club is cooling interest in Perieira. May be coincidence......
Oh Christ, the Maddock story broke just after the Space started and before that all the "ITKs" were saying it wasnt done, but it was on.

I get it, Esk and bobble speak very well, concise and they tell people what they want to hear.

But come on?

I've listened to a couple of them. They do like their own voices.

Bobble sounds like he's down from my way, so wondered if he has any mutual contacts. A few have mentioned he's matey with a couple of journalists.

Not sure anyone from the club would have needed to listen to a Twitter Space to see that there was negative feedback to Pereira to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.