Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1642592025126.png

None of the six previous managers were Blue and they didn't turn out very well.

The real problem isn't the academy or the board or the coaches or the CEO.... although none of those are exactly wonderful.

The real problem is that we just have not appointed the right manager yet.

The manager is the most important person at the club. The right manager can build a team from relatively little and make that team greater than the sum of it's parts.

Success can come relatively quickly when the right man is in place just as dropping to the bottom of the table happens quickly also.
I agree with the basis of your point but I think by definition that means the biggest problem is the board. It’s their job to find the right manager and put the tools in place for them to achieve what they need to, and it’s very clear that they’ve repeatedly failed to do that.

The closest they’ve come in my eyes was with silva working under brands. I’m not saying they were the dream team and would have had us top 4 now but the thinking behind it at least appeared to be sound. Then moshiri apparently stuck his oar in signing iwobi etc, Silva was sacked against the wishes of the DoF who we employed to make that sort of decision, and we appointed 2 managers after that who are pretty much the exact opposite of the type of manager we need.

If fergie does well, we should give it to him. If not, we should give it to rooney regardless of whether Derby stay up. Sick of big names coming in looking for the next big job. At least we know these two will not be there to move onto another job and might actually play the youth and think about the long game

Not blaming the manager and putting it on the players is like saying the countries in a mess, not because of Boris but because of all us

@davek

So your beef with Ferguson is based on your religious bigotry?

You also turned on Baines because he called out your man crush Martinez.

You also turned on Digne because he spoke out about the now disposed of manager (ergo he was 100% correct).

3 of the most popular Everton players of the last 25 years.

You are so, so weird man.

Let me guess, Cahill will be your next target if he comes back working at the club as he was a bit too popular for you?

What a snide, sneering individual you are.
Could it be we are were we are because were not employing the best people for the jobs and just being a retirement home for ex players

That's news to me. Who said what?

I dont know anything about that either. But his twitter account comes up on mine now and then because of the Everton connection. I dont follow any Everton players. I find his account quite egotistical. Its all about how great his stats are. All retweets about how good he was. Even if the team didnt win. I might be looking to much into that but i find that sort of thing a bit cringe.

@davek

So your beef with Ferguson is based on your religious bigotry?

You also turned on Baines because he called out your man crush Martinez.

You also turned on Digne because he spoke out about the now disposed of manager (ergo he was 100% correct).

3 of the most popular Everton players of the last 25 years.

You are so, so weird man.

Let me guess, Cahill will be your next target if he comes back working at the club as he was a bit too popular for you?

What a snide, sneering individual you are.
This confirms your clown status on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.