Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tactically Benitez got an awful lot more wrong than that, most obviously that it’s almost pointless having pace out wide if you don’t have anybody who can give them the ball.

‘Voldemort’ is neither playing nor involved with the squad at all as far as I know so he isn’t even part of ‘this group of players’. I can’t stand Michael Keane and have been consistent in that view since about his 4th game for us but blaming him alone for dragging the rest of the squad down into a relegation battle seems a bit unfair even to me.
I’m talking about the last 5 years, we gone from best of the rest to bottom table team

I mean even Graham Potter doesn't want to come here because of the mess we are in. We may as well give it Dunc because at least he loves the club and has witnessed the failure but no doubt Moshiri will have some new mad idea.

I wonder if any other club in the prem has so many ex players still involved in one way or the other I know we have a good reputation of looking after ex players but we seem to have gone over board
Having said that I want Rooney but that’s more FOMO then anything and he come for the team..Lampard coming for the money

CHairman…Kenwright…Blue(best person for the job…NO)
CEO…DBB…Blue(Best Person for the job..NO)
Non something board…Sharpe…Blue
Caretaker manager…Fergy…Blue
Assists…Bains…Blue
Academy head..Unsworth…Blue

Best people for the jobs…No

Anyone see the problem here?
Yes, Moshiri is not on this list.

Everything goes through him. Any qualms with any of those people should be directed at him.

He’s been bleating on about giving Benitez the season but here he is just writing off another manager based on 4 games. Purely because he doesn’t like him due to religious reasons or other such nonsense.
@davek

So your beef with Ferguson is based on your religious bigotry?

You also turned on Baines because he called out your man crush Martinez.

You also turned on Digne because he spoke out about the now disposed of manager (ergo he was 100% correct).

3 of the most popular Everton players of the last 25 years.

You are so, so weird man.

Let me guess, Cahill will be your next target if he comes back working at the club as he was a bit too popular for you?

What a snide, sneering individual you are.

CHairman…Kenwright…Blue(best person for the job…NO)
CEO…DBB…Blue(Best Person for the job..NO)
Non something board…Sharpe…Blue
Caretaker manager…Fergy…Blue
Assists…Bains…Blue
Academy head..Unsworth…Blue

Best people for the jobs…No

Anyone see the problem here?
None of the six previous managers were Blue and they didn't turn out very well.

The real problem isn't the academy or the board or the coaches or the CEO.... although none of those are exactly wonderful.

The real problem is that we just have not appointed the right manager yet.

The manager is the most important person at the club. The right manager can build a team from relatively little and make that team greater than the sum of it's parts.

Success can come relatively quickly when the right man is in place just as dropping to the bottom of the table happens quickly also.

@davek

So your beef with Ferguson is based on your religious bigotry?

You also turned on Baines because he called out your man crush Martinez.

You also turned on Digne because he spoke out about the now disposed of manager (ergo he was 100% correct).

3 of the most popular Everton players of the last 25 years.

You are so, so weird man.

Let me guess, Cahill will be your next target if he comes back working at the club as he was a bit too popular for you?

What a snide, sneering individual you are.
Few Everton players have said Digne wasn’t that great a guy and wasn’t easy to get on with

Lampard might be the best option. He plays possession, high pressing football ( i.e. not the defensive c**p we saw from Benitez and not the predictable 4-4-2 we saw from Ferguson a few years ago).
He has been out the game for a year and this could be a very positive factor in his favour. He seems smart and I would imagine he has used his time to study and gain greater knowledge of tactics, coaching and motivational styles; time you don’t get when in the middle of the maelstrom that life as a manager brings. He has had time to study other premiership teams, knowing well their styles of play and how to play against them – a foreign coach will not be as aware of those other teams. He will have had time to review prospective players he would like to bring in to suit his style of play.

Other factors - Chelsea have one of, if not the best, youth team set ups in the country it seems given the number of top quality players they produce – hopefully he could poach a youth team coach from them. He knows Baines well from the England games so will get inside track on the squad issues. Baines seems very well thought of as an astute coach so they could be a good team working together.

None of the six previous managers were Blue and they didn't turn out very well.

The real problem isn't the academy or the board or the coaches or the CEO.... although none of those are exactly wonderful.

The real problem is that we just have not appointed the right manager yet.

The manager is the most important person at the club. The right manager can build a team from relatively little and make that team greater than the sum of it's parts.

Success can come relatively quickly when the right man is in place just as dropping to the bottom of the table happens quickly also.
You got it backwards mate, the problem is the ex blue…Kenwright needs replacing with someone who has a clue.
DBB runs a charity really well but doesn’t run a football club.
Everton board are weak and pathetic who won’t stand up to Moshiri

Status
Not open for further replies.