Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto Mancini would be my albeit unrealistic choice with his own choice of coaching staff.

I can see it being a Lampard or a Rooney though, lumped with the cosy gang, who at this stage have literally no vested interest in the success or failure of the team since they face no consequences either way.

Nightmare for me, Duncan.
It will be funny to see Lamar appointed as he would bring Jody Morris with him be interesting to see where Ferguson would stand

I 100% don’t want Martinez. My mate is a Spurs fan and he hated Mourinho as did most Spurs fans. I think his time is gone now in the PL. no doubting his credentials but I’m not sure he is right for us.

Spurs fans are deluded that’s why. They think their a top 4 club and their not. They just happen to be in a period we’re they have a couple of quality players.

@Zatara Why does it mystify you that some want Kovac, pal? He's been mentioned by Joyce in The Times by the way. That said, I think Martinez is going to return given recent developments!

I dont see how he would be qualified...didnt do well in his last job, they should have been closer to PSG with their squad. Players didnt take to him at all in Bayern, why is he rated on here?

Bloody hell this is like Dave's wet dream

I like Martinez but in a relegation battle?

He'd need a massive warchest behind him to fund the players needed to successfully play his way.

We sacked him just before spending the money he could have used.

It would be bizarre to hire him back with no money.

Roberto as caretaker slightly bizarre

Makes zero sense to me

At least I don't actively dislike him

Exactly how i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.