• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea - won loads of shiny things
Man Utd - won loads of shiny things
Spurs - took them to a cup final

The useless barsteward!

Just give it Dunc or some Euro Journeyman with nothing on his CV but a Greek title!!
I don’t want Mourinho but when was the last time he took over a club so low down in the league, with no money to spend.
Mourinho would want more than any other manager has, and would be twice as expensive to payoff.

For all those who turn their noses up at a serial winner like Jose Mourinho...

Enjoy another 3 years of El Loco only this time we dont have Lukaku, Barry, Stones, Jagielka, Baines, young Barkley, McCarthy or Deulofeu to drag him to the dizzy heights of 11th lol

I 100% don’t want Martinez. My mate is a Spurs fan and he hated Mourinho as did most Spurs fans. I think his time is gone now in the PL. no doubting his credentials but I’m not sure he is right for us.

He isn’t but there isn’t much alternatives, not keen on Ferguson, Rooney’s still wet behind the ears, Potter’s already said no, Garcia’s unknown and Lampard hasn’t had another job since Chelsea gave him the boot
There are. There's a whole big wide world of football.

Rudi Garcia is not an 'unknown' manager. I'm not saying he'd be my pick but he isn't an unknown manager at all.

Have you forgotten the last year he was here how toxic it was!! Some people have short memories

I have not forgotten anything. I remember how bad we were. I do not want him back. I do not agree with re-appointing managers full stop - never go back.

I'm just stating a fact. I don't actively dislike him. I find him a good person. That doesn't mean I think he is the right choice at all.

I loved Martinez, that first season was some of the best football I’d seen us play for years. His positivity was a breath of fresh air…..

But I don’t want him back, the post match interviews were more ridiculous than fat Rafael at times. Phenomenal / moment / execution etc….

Status
Not open for further replies.