Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is where Moshiri will fail again. He has an appetite for the so-called big names and would throw a lot of money at it. I think we need to steady the ship to the end of the season but have a a proper recruitment plan in place until then. I don't feel comfortable under his leadership.

3-B3-F9-B34-FB61-401-F-A438-BDC305-B48-E55.jpg

Not a chance he’s leaving West Ham for us
I personally think he’d consider it.

His family still live here, I always feel we’re “his” club, I think he’d love to take us into Bramley Moor, he knows with a Kenwright around he’d be given time to build and I think the fans would give him it as well.

West Ham’s squad isn’t great, IMO is not a million miles away from ours but one’s been mismanaged with lots of injuries, one’s been well managed with barely any injuries and is more complete whilst ours had holes 1 or 2 signings would considerably solve.

Our owners will give him financial backing whilst West Ham are right at the top of the game and their owners don’t have anything more to really give. They could be right at the top of what they can achieve right now IMO, he can’t take them much further, whilst we’re a quick fix that will look good on his CV and we have a higher ceiling due to our finances.

He’ll also earn a lot more here and lay off all, that London stadium must be a depressing place to manage. As someone who’s watched us all over the world, you can put as many people as you want in there, it will still be the worst football stadium I’ve ever been.

It's like the opposite of that Woody Allen joke ("I never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member")

Anyone insane enough to come work here at this point by definition lacks the soundness of judgement that we need to get out of this mess.

Agree here, stop making the SKY narrative that a club is "bigger" because they are higher in the league or have won a trophy recenly.

IMO you have to look at stadium, average attendance, turnover, honours, tradition and more besides. Everton are a massive club but we are in a slumber, we are a sleeping giant we just need the right man to wake us up....
I’ve heard that for the last 27 years.

He'd be a fool to leave West Ham. A team in Europe and well managed off the pitch.
They aren’t well managed off the pitch. It’s the Everton under Kenwright scenario all over again but worst, as their fans know the score whilst many Everton fans didn’t see anything wrong. Outside eyes may think everything’s rosy but it’s not.

There’s an undercurrent in their fan base still ready to explode against Gould and Sullivan. Moyes is just keeping them away from the door for the time being but it will all kick off again soon.

They aren’t well managed off the pitch. It’s the Everton under Kenwright scenario all over again but worst, as their fans know the score whilst many Everton fans didn’t see anything wrong. Outside eyes may think everything’s rosy but it’s not.

There’s an undercurrent in their fan base still ready to explode against Gould and Sullivan. Moyes is just keeping them away from the door for the time being but it will all kick off again soon.
They are selling up aren’t they? That Czech fella takes more of a stake in a couple of years time I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.