Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferguson's name should never be up for consideration as a manager for this club. He has failed with 5 previous managers.

I cant believe they'd hand him a permanant job (or that he'd want it...because he wants to stay on and on and on at Everton through to his 60s).

I'd give it to Rooney before I'd ever consider that fake.

People saying that the club has already someone lined up.

Rooney looks likely unless it’s someone like Bilic but if that happens the club really have learned nothing

Ferguson's name should never be up for consideration as a manager for this club. He has failed with 5 previous managers.

I cant believe they'd hand him a permanant job (or that he'd want it...because he wants to stay on and on and on at Everton through to his 60s).

I'd give it to Rooney before I'd ever consider that fake.

This is where im at.

At least Rooney is out managing. At least Carsley went off to do things as well, not linger like a bad stench waiting go to be given the job.

Go and earn it.

Going to be a brave (but will take the money ) manager taking over this squad! In the future there will be a degree in how not to run a football club and Everton will be the shining example.

This is where im at.

At least Rooney is out managing. At least Carsley went off to do things as well, not linger like a bad stench waiting go to be given the job.

Go and earn it.
TBH mate, it's very very tempting to hand the permanent role to the galloot, because it'd be the easiest way to get shut of him forever at Everton and put an end to the arl arse club.

VERY tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.