Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the way our owner chooses managers and staff. It will be the latest flavour of the month. Wayne Roone, because he is doing really well at Derby and an Evertonian. Not saying its a good choice. If he goes, give it to Duncan until the end of the season, with option for next season.

I’m not a huge fan of R.A.F.A, but I’ve never known a manager suffer with so many injuries. Even Pickford has been out this season! We really
missed the likes of
Digne, Doucoure (desperately!) and we are of course still missing our best defender (Mina) and our only centre-forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

The media has mocked our fan-base mercilessly today because some blues left the derby after just 19 minutes. One pundit said our fans were the worst in the world! That is a ludicrous overreaction because it was only a tiny number that left. When it was 2-1 and we nearly equalised I thought “I bet they’re regretting leaving so early”.It really looked like we might get something out of the game. Sadly their decision turned out to be vindicated. Had they stayed to cheer our team on, though, the outcome of the match might have been different. It might have given our lads a lift.

Benitez won't be sacked nor do I want to him be i don't see the point. But if I had to choose, it'd be someone I've always been strongly no on, Moyes. He truly understood Everton.

Benitez won't be sacked nor do I want to him be i don't see the point. But if I had to choose, it'd be someone I've always been strongly no on, Moyes. He truly understood Everton.
Will at a certain point how you cant survive on current form. Injuries happen another defeat monday you have to start asking the question palace wont be an easy game either

Moyes didn't understand us at all!

Then again I'm not sure I understand us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.