Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 4 during a transfer ban in a season proper football with fans, after Hazard had been sold and he was forced to blood young players.

I dont see last season as real football. It was a farce at times behind doors, so I put less emphasis on what happened
Fair enough. I still think he hugely under achieved and there are lots of better options out there.
unfortunately I don’t think there’ll be change any time soon

That's been tried and seen to fail.
Less of a failure than appointing Benitez though hey Dave? By the way, reports say Benitez is signing Patterson over the next couple of days, initial fee in excess of 10million. Do you revise your view on Patterson now, or your view on Benitez judgement in the transfer market? Perhaps Brands has sneaked back in and negotiated this one.

? such a hypocrit.

Duncan got a small handful of games until the new replacement was found and that's considered 'tried and failed' by your standards.

Yet Rafael has 6 months and our worst ever league form but 'needs more time'.

?
He was tripe: a win and 2 draws and oversaw us KO of the cup.

He's a cone layer. Not good enough. Can we move on fropm this galloot?

He was tripe: a win and 2 draws and oversaw us KO of the cup.

He's a cone layer. Not good enough. Can we move on fropm this galloot?
That isn't a failure.

Whats the harm in giving him the rest of the season?

It's become painstakingly obvious that even the milkman would have gotten more points than Rafael has.

If we're all going to write this season off... why not take a low risk on Dunc and whilst searching for the next man in the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.