Who'd you keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somerset Blue

Player Valuation: £6m
With Koeman saying he knows what needs to be done, realistically out of our established squad who would you keep?
I'm not suggesting this happen overnight but if we want to move to the next level the only ones I can go with are:
Williams
Coleman
Baines
Barkley
Gueye
Lukaku
Potential
Lookman
Holgate
Davies

A bit of job on with this rebuilding job as Baines is possibly a doubtful!

With Koeman saying he knows what needs to be done, realistically out of our established squad who would you keep?
I'm not suggesting this happen overnight but if we want to move to the next level the only ones I can go with are:
Williams
Coleman
Baines
Barkley
Gueye
Lukaku
Potential
Lookman
Holgate
Davies

I'm told that Potential lad isn't up to much, may go out on loan potentially

Williams
Coleman
Baines
Barkley
Gueye
Lukaku
Potential
Lookman
Holgate
Davies

That list would pretty much be mine too, but I'd get rid of Lukaku. I think there needs to be recognition of the overall needs of a squad and the backups we could reasonably expect to have. With that in mind, I think Lennon is nice to have around and, even though I hate his snake Belgian guts, possibly Mirallas.

That list would pretty much be mine too, but I'd get rid of Lukaku. I think there needs to be recognition of the overall needs of a squad and the backups we could reasonably expect to have. With that in mind, I think Lennon is nice to have around and, even though I hate his snake Belgian guts, possibly Mirallas.
Not wrong there, I was probably thinking starters. But that's a small pool of players!

You would get rid of Lukaku?? I'm sure your the nicest person in the world but honestly you know nothing about football.

Name me a striker that guarantees his goals that we can realistically get??

Nope

Me either

Williams
Coleman
Baines
Barkley
Gueye
Lukaku
Potential
Lookman
Holgate
Davies

That's my list exactly. Though I would caveat that by saying I fully expect Rom to leave in the summer. That's 8 players including the young lads that we're left with, quite the rebuilding job indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.