• Lucho Gonzalez

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Negredo

Votes: 21 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shearer surely.
Totally forgot about this...he turned down the best team in the country at the time (United, not us) to join his boyhood club. We were so confident we couldn't get him that we bid for him. Love it if true. I reckon we should table a pogba bid this summer.

I've gone for Banega purely because they got to the point of 'applying for a work permit' and everything. That is commitment to the phantom bid cause right there!
Oh we love a work permit issue...the harder it is to gain a work permit you can guarantee the more interest we show in a player.

Speaking of work permits, how about Fernando?

Martinez basically spent the whole day in the work permit hearing for him! And then he goes and posts on Instagram that he's staying at Porto. But not for that long lol lol

Shearer - a bid lodged after he'd signed for another club

Alan Smith - a deal structured so bad that I could have paid it off, would have been more expensive to buy a TV from argos

Speaking of work permits, how about Fernando?

Martinez basically spent the whole day in the work permit hearing for him! And then he goes and posts on Instagram that he's staying at Porto. But not for that long lol lol

Great shout, remember being glued to my phone at work praying we'd sign this exotic sounding Brazillian....On his performances for city Im glad we missed out

Status
Not open for further replies.