Votes: 37 13.9%
  • Lucho Gonzalez

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Negredo

Votes: 21 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo annoyed me the most because it was so obviously never happening and designed just to distract our attention from the train wreck that was the Fer bid.

Can we have a summary about each phantom bid! i know about Shearer but some of the others im sketchy when it comes to details!

Not even sure our delegation is back from Portugal for Moutinho yet..

Muppets-Group-Bicycle-Ride.jpg

Negredo annoyed me the most because it was so obviously never happening and designed just to distract our attention from the train wreck that was the Fer bid.

Same here.

Just the audacity of them to put the story in the press given the timing, it was just a joke.

Same here.

Just the audacity of them to put the story in the press given the timing, it was just a joke.

Sure i remember this! Didnt the club use Bad news O'Keeffe to "break" the story about 10pm the night before the deadline day?

The pre-tournament agreement for Arshavin, then he had a stormer of a summer and we just fell off the radar!

Who was that player that Big Joe wanted, that ended up gong to Chelsea, short name, his club had a big sell on clause, I heard we offered to buy him for buttons and another cheap player for well over the odds, so they got the right amount of money for the 2 players ? Something like, im sure it was one of the reasons Joe left in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.