Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyche has 1.1 points per match in his career. That gets us to 35 points if he takes over before the next game. It won't be good enough.

And most of his seasons are worse than that rate. A couple better ones push it up.
Agreed. Its weird to me how people now thinks Dyche is the answer. He coulndt keep a squad he himself built up, playing a style they were bought for. Thinking he would do better than that with a squad he didnt build to fit his style of play is a bit mind-boggling.

Dyche has 1.1 points per match in his career. That gets us to 35 points if he takes over before the next game. It won't be good enough.

And most of his seasons are worse than that rate. A couple better ones push it up.
This is how I imagine you look mate.
437A2A59-2510-40A9-80E7-A286AB80C897.jpeg

Has to be going the cheap manager option, no-one with any credibility will want to be the one taking over this mess and bringing them down, so you need a survival artist which I cant see who or an ex player who the fans wont blame if it goes tits.

Bielsa would be an absolute disaster with this squad.
I just don't really see the fascination with him at all (I don't mean you personally). 30 years as a manager and no real track record of anything. I guess he's not bad, but at this point what do people really think they're getting? He's got such a clear ceiling and it isn't all that high.

Agreed. Its weird to me how people now thinks Dyche is the answer. He coulndt keep a squad he himself built up, playing a style they were bought for. Thinking he would do better than that with a squad he didnt build to fit his style of play is a bit mind-boggling.

And to top it all he's a kopite. From the first game we'd lose with him the knives would be out. He's got no chance.

Nuno though? Advantage for Thelwell is he'd suddenly have a lot more players to choose from cos of Mendes, as long as Nuno remains manager. Of course, paying for any of these players becomes all the more difficult with all the hangers on Lampard brought with him having to be paid off. Hmmm

haven't seen villas-boas or low mentioned.

are they viable/realistic options?

they seem more exciting choices than current faves nuno and dyche.

just asking, like...

Status
Not open for further replies.