Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Got Burnley promoted twice
Burnley didn't want to give him another chance of a rebuild but you think Everton should settle for that?

I don't see his appeal, the manager of one of the only teams to be worse than what we were serving up last season.

He managed 40 points or less in 5 out of his 7 Premier League seasons. That really doesn't impress me but to each their own, the standards at this football club are in the sewers anyway I suppose.

I get that point, but I'd consider offloading a player for a few million and use that to pay for the manager. It's less risk than going for an unproven manager.

Look at what Ancelotti did - now, we're not going to get his quality again, but we need a catalyst for change.

You would seriously hope that the board have made serious contingency plans and, if necessary, put initial feelers out, so it is a quick and clean process.

But this is Everton, so...

I guess we’ll find out how prepared they are.. Moshiri’s attendance is limited to hiring and firing managers so we might see movement today.

Burnley didn't want to give him another chance of a rebuild but you think Everton should settle for that?

I don't see his appeal, the manager of one of the only teams to be worse than what we were serving up last season.

He managed 40 points or less in 5 out of his 7 Premier League seasons. That really doesn't impress me but to each their own, the standards at this football club are in the sewers anyway I suppose.
I don’t want him but was wondering why you thought he wouldn’t be a good fit for the Championship.
If we get another manager and go down I’d probably take Dyche at that point.

Could do worse than get Kompany who replaced him.

I guess we’ll find out how prepared they are.. Moshiri’s attendance is limited to hiring and firing managers so we might see movement today.
I hope so... Even if Bill has to bring back the theater company that did the Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat musical and organize a national wide tour to make up the deficit... Then that fat arl arse better sell-out. I don't care where the money comes from!

Last edited:

Why would we want rid of Lampard he's the next Messiah according to people on here.

A manager that has done nothing of note, a perfect fit for our club.

For years I’ve wanted Bielsa in charge… might as well give him a go now. Literally nothing to lose and at least the players will have to run a bit and look like they can be assed!

Status
Not open for further replies.