Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez is not the right man for us, but to be fair to him, in terms of forward players he was alright, just defensively he was shocking. His work in the loan market that first season was unparalleled.
The rot is at board level, the likes of Bill and Denise should be moved on
Myth, this. He wasn't even trying to get Lukaku.

I have been give [Poor language removed] for suggesting Dunc here and on other forums. Tactics make no difference when your players cant use them. Scaring the [Poor language removed] out of them does seem to make a difference. All the managers we have had over the last 5 years have been good at tactics but we have still been [Poor language removed]. When someone has scared the [Poor language removed] out of them they have played well. Poch would be a good manager, but I still think they would eventually play [Poor language removed] for him. Dunc would kick the [Poor language removed] out of them if they didn't play the Everton way. I really have no idea who to put as manager, the team appear to not give a [Poor language removed] every other game. Wayne or Dunc would kick this team into gear, but would either come here after the way we treated them??
Are there not other "scary" people in the football world we could appoint? I mean, if we are going to appoint a scary manager, why would he have had to play for Everton?

I don't get this constant need among some Evertonians to constantly return to our ever-shrinking, ever-more incestuous gene pool when selecting a new manager.

I have been give [Poor language removed] for suggesting Dunc here and on other forums. Tactics make no difference when your players cant use them. Scaring the [Poor language removed] out of them does seem to make a difference. All the managers we have had over the last 5 years have been good at tactics but we have still been [Poor language removed]. When someone has scared the [Poor language removed] out of them they have played well. Poch would be a good manager, but I still think they would eventually play [Poor language removed] for him. Dunc would kick the [Poor language removed] out of them if they didn't play the Everton way. I really have no idea who to put as manager, the team appear to not give a [Poor language removed] every other game. Wayne or Dunc would kick this team into gear, but would either come here after the way we treated them??
Big Dunc had 1 win in 5 games over two spells and the performances got steadily worse after the first game

Are there not other "scary" people in the football world we could appoint? I mean, if we are going to appoint a scary manager, why would he have had to play for Everton?

I don't get this constant need among some Evertonians to constantly return to our ever-shrinking, ever-more incestuous gene pool when selecting a new manager.
Why would we want to appoint someone like that? I mean players have ALL the power these days and they simply will not put up with that sort of thing anymore.

Might be best to get someone out of work if the transfer budget is tight so we can throw as much money as possible at January transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.