Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Frank, I've Backed You, And Backed You, And Backed You. And as hard as you've made it for me/us ( Which has been incredibly hard ) I've still Backed You.
But as sorry as I am to say, your time is up...

It is truly criminal to not have a plan b as a Manager/Coach
Whatever formation gets laid on the team sheet wk after wk, It's still the same 'Blank paged' gameplan.
The only difference in your after match interviews is the fact you might be wearing a different item of clothing.
And I honestly can't see anything changing, whatever squad you have in front of you now.

At least you got to end at the club you started with...

( Bring on the Championship Then ? )

I have just one request/hope for the next manager: stop booting it back to the CB for them to "cross" to forward every.single.fn.kickoff. It just makes no sense, I think it worked like ONCE since I've watched us.

What Nuno did at Wolves was remarkable. Inside 60 days he had them beating Leicester in a friendly playing a completely new brand of football. He then had four great seasons with promotion, two 7th placed finishes and a 10th. Then covid came along, he missed his family, was stuck in Wolves and then they finished 12th. He had a vision, he had a Board that backed him and he delivered European football. He wouldn't be allowed to do what he did at Wolves here so wouldn't take the job.

He had Spurs top of the Prem after 3 games and they sacked him after 10. How crazy is that?
And some people don't think he's better than what we've got.
Would have been fine if we had got him instead of Benitez when we were linked then. He probably fits this squad more the players we have and the system he likes to play but then the fight in Dyche appeals too in this dire situation.

I am not a genius, but I am old school were I don't settle for anything but the best, I want a team to fight and not bend over like they do now, it's 11 players v 11 players out there, one thing that shouldn't have happened today is we got beat, we should not have got beat against a very poor West Ham team, we did not do enough to win but we definitely should not lose, that was pathetic today.

My choice is Vincent Kompany who has Burnley playing a completely different way and are head and shoulders above teams in the Championship, he has a good background of working with Pep who is the best coach in Europe.
Not a bad shout just worry again about his experience he has had time to build there we need someone who can turn it around quickly

Don’t really understand why this hasn’t been done yet. Every other club would be announcing the replacement tomorrow. This isn’t a situation for a caretaker manager either. Needs sorted asap.

Because our board won't start looking at replacements until the day after hes sacked

Probably been posted already but epic rant, i've never heard such passion for Dyche

"Get off the board's back. Picking on Graeme Sharp picking on Kenwright".

This fans opinion doesn't represent me as an Evertonian. The board have brought this on themselves.

I can't understand these Evertonians falling for this nonsense. Does this guy not know what Graeme Sharp said yesterday? Does he absolve Kenwright from any blame? There's too much stool stirring from the club right now. People fall for it. People can't see the wood for the trees.

Lampard, may be a poor manager but DO NOT put this on his shoulders alone. They're all culpable. Players, manager, Moshiri and the board.

"Get off the board's back. Picking on Graeme Sharp picking on Kenwright".

This fans opinion doesn't represent me as an Evertonian. The board have brought this on themselves.

I can't understand these Evertonians falling for this nonsense. Does this guy not know what Graeme Sharp said yesterday? Does he absolve Kenwright from any blame? There's too much stool stirring from the club right now. People fall for it. People can't see the wood for the trees.

Lampard, may be a poor manager but DO NOT put this on his shoulders alone. They're all culpable. Players, manager, Moshiri and the board.

What did Sharp say?

Status
Not open for further replies.